FM21 Testing Database: Discussion Thread

Liam

Reaction score
Feedback, suggestions, ideas, issues and problems all go here.

Question, where's the correct location for the files in the "frozen.zip" file for them to be loaded into the game? Google'ing player filters turn out a rather large amout of unrelated results :p

Question, where's the correct location for the files in the "frozen.zip" file for them to be loaded into the game? Google'ing player filters turn out a rather large amout of unrelated results :p

C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 21
and then click the Snowflake Icon in FMRTE and turn them all on.

2 more tabs, goals scored, goals conceeded in the tactic sorting tabs

I posted my tactic and it just got deleted. Can I get some feedback on what was wrong so I can post it properly?

I posted my tactic and it just got deleted. Can I get some feedback on what was wrong so I can post it properly?

Reactions: ZaZ
'morning guys, just a terrible dilemma... I'm testing a tactic using your test league database and I need to know if I'm doing everything in the proper way.
I started the save file, copied the frozen players folder in the right place, opened FMRTE and checked that there's a long list of players frozen :p
Am I ready to go? Just load the tactic in both test teams and go? Is it ok if tactic familiarity is down to 0?

Suggestion. Some way of declearing and then sorting on formation. I realize this can be tricky as how do you define a tactic for example_: is it a 451, 41221 or a 433
FM does give a default naming convention when you set up a formation, maybe that can be used?

Another suggestion, some sort of search functionality, either for author, name of tactic or other useful information.

Suggestion. Some way of declearing and then sorting on formation. I realize this can be tricky as how do you define a tactic for example_: is it a 451, 41221 or a 433
FM does give a default naming convention when you set up a formation, maybe that can be used?

Another suggestion, some sort of search functionality, either for author, name of tactic or other useful information.

It's being worked on

testing some tactics with your database I noticed that results fluctuate a lot, especially in terms of points attained.
xG scored and conceded instead are more stable.
Is it possible to implement both of them in the search criteria?

thanks!

testing some tactics with your database I noticed that results fluctuate a lot, especially in terms of points attained.
xG scored and conceded instead are more stable.
Is it possible to implement both of them in the search criteria?

thanks!

We use some memory manipulation to remove even more RNG.

Screenshot (404).png

I put the FMRTE file into the FMRTE folder but that is the only players it is showing to freeze? It is only the players from CA140 is this correct? Or have i did something wrong?

- Open FM
- Load Save
- Open FMRTE (Run as Administrator) (Must have the latest update from FMRTE)
- Load Game
- Click on "Search Filter"
- Club
- Status "Professional"
- Nationality "San Marino"
- Select all the teams within the league
- Right Click > Freeze All Teams Players > Save

Just a suggestion.
Maybe test the best top 1-5 tactics first after resume tactics at new patch?