FM21 Testing Database: Discussion Thread

Re running tactic testing yields very different results. I would argument for running the automatic testing multiple times and then updating the site with an average of the results. I would say a minimum of 3 runs for a good average, the more times you run a simulation the more likely the average would be what a user can expect of consistent performance of given tactic. So if its feasible perhaps running each tactic as many as ten times to get a solid average. 🤓🤔

- Open FM
- Load Save
- Open FMRTE (Run as Administrator) (Must have the latest update from FMRTE)
- Load Game
- Click on "Search Filter"
- Club
- Status "Professional"
- Nationality "San Marino"
- Select all the teams within the league
- Right Click > Freeze All Teams Players > Save

For testing consistency purposes one should in addition to steps mentioned above use FMRTE functions to heal and inspire all players in the save to make sure all teams compete on an equal stable environment.

i did all the steps above but FMRTE doesn't freeze my players. they still lose morale and condition.

so i DL'ed FMRTE, run the game and FMRTE as admin, load, freeze everyone in the snowflake icon, then use search filter and freeze all players for teams in san marino professional, press save a few times on FMRTE to make sure. dno why it still doesn't work

i did all the steps above but FMRTE doesn't freeze my players. they still lose morale and condition.

so i DL'ed FMRTE, run the game and FMRTE as admin, load, freeze everyone in the snowflake icon, then use search filter and freeze all players for teams in san marino professional, press save a few times on FMRTE to make sure. dno why it still doesn't work

During the match is not possible to freeze players (morale - fitness etc).

During the match is not possible to freeze players (morale - fitness etc).
players become unhappy, injured etc after matches. every match is simmed so obviously i was not talking about their condition during matches

i am the only one here who doest know how to run the database and try my tactic ? i just download the file Frozen players, FM BASE TEST SAVE , FMMRL BASE TEST. now what should i do ?

Hi, I may be doing this wrong, but when the save has downloaded I put it in my save games folder, and load up FM21. Load up the save and load my tactics for both teams, then I holiday with both managers to May31st, or try to. The game can handle going through all the friendly’s but as soon as the league starts my cpu goes to 99% and then back down, this is consistent for about 5-10 league games and then my PC crashes.

I am currently running an i9-10900k and a GTX3080, which I thought would have no problems with this, hopefully you may have an idea on a fix for this.

Regards,
Ollie

salut tout le monde quelqu'un connais combien de temps sa prend a un modo de publier votre tactic?

I would like to test a tactic but have no idea how to. is there a step by step guide for dummies? I have downloaded the 3 parts (data base, save, and the FMRTE) I just don’t know what to do from there, sorry for my noobness.

cheers