FM21 who are you going to go?

leckuno

Reaction score
So with fm21 beta just around the corner and hopefully just over a week away who are people going to start with on the beta and will you stick with that save once the full game comes out?

I will probably start with Liverpool to try the new features and play 10 games or so, then hop straight into an unemployed save and see how long I can stick with it

As usual my first save will be with my favourite team SLB.

Think I'll start with rangers to test out the new features and then got a plan for a story once the full game comes out which should keep me busy for a good few months

I'm still on the fence about even getting FM21 in honesty but in the past I generally kept with the beta save until the Jan/Feb patch

I no I'll get it every year, with young kids there is nothing else to do at night once there in bed so keeps me busy

Either Deportivo La Coruna - won La Liga in 2000 and now in the 5th tier or in at the deep end and go with a Jacobs Ladder challenge

Probably gonna start with my fav team, Liverpool, just to get a feel for the new features and the match engine. Gonna have a save with my local team, SønderjyskE and a lower league save, probably in the Vanarama North/South once the full game is out.

First save this year will probably be my local club, Bohemians. Then I will also probably do a Liverpool save side by side with it also.