[FM22] Achieving Everything - 1.FC Köln

Tongey

Reaction score
Black Moon Blog Banner.png

Welcome to what hopefully will be my last save on Football Manager 22. It's going to be a long one if I'm going to be anywhere near successful which isn't likely at all. I've already had one attempt at this kind of save over on 'The FM Library Discord' where I chronicled an attempt with Real Mallorca. Let me put it one way: it wasn't successful in the slightest and I was sacked before we hit December 2021. I'm hoping this one will be better for me though, which is why I'm going to blog about it over on here.

Update Style

- Season Reviews (on here, one a season)
- Twitter
@FMTongey (Live Updates of Key Information)
- Discord (More chatty style)

The Challenge

Now you've probably seen this challenge posted on these forums before, as @LutterworthFox is currently attempting this with Leicester City. In fact, he created this challenge and came up with 100 different achievements to tick off as you go. I'm sure if you're inspired by these saves, then he'll send the information needed over to you if you just ask him nicely. He's a nice guy, honest.

The challenge is to stay at 1.FC Köln for the whole save, and once I'm sacked then the save is over. Hopefully this won't happen and I'll become a club legend one day. That's the aim anyway. Whilst being in charge, I have to tick off the following 100 records...

(I'll be updating this spreadsheet with the upto date records once i've ticked them off)

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 20.30.31.png

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 20.30.49.png

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 20.31.13.png

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 20.31.55.png

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 20.32.14.png

Season Record
N/A