Welcome along to episode 21 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 21, we're back to face Barry Town United and TNS in the final 2 Welsh league games, as well as meeting our new youth intake. Can we sneak 2nd place and European football on the final day? Will it also be our final episode in charge of Cefn Druids?
If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel and Cricket 22 content just around the corner!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 22 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 22, we're back to receive our first job offer of the series. We're looking to leave Cefn Druids after an awful start to the transfer window, but will this offer be the one that tempts us out?
If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel and Cricket 22 content just around the corner!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 23 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 23, we're back for our first game in charge of Dover Athletic, as well as a summer transfer window special. We meet our new staff, pick our tactic and face Weymouth.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 24 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 24, we're back for two big National League South games against pre-season title favourites Maidstone United, as well as the Hemel Hempstead Town derby. There's also frustrating transfer news.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 25 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 25, we're back for a big top of the table clash against Maidenhead United. We then face Tranmere Rovers in the FA Cup First Round.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 26 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 26, we're back to face Weymouth and Kingstonian as we try to keep pace with the league leaders. We've also lost yet another defender in the transfer market!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 27 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 27, we face leaders Wealdstone looking to take top spot in the league for the first time this season. We then face Chippenham Town as the games come thick and fast!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 28 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 28, we face Maidenhead United and Slough Town as the title race continues to hot up!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 29 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 29, we face Concord and Bognor Regis in the final two games of the season, as our title race with Wealdstone goes to the wire!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 30 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 30, we're back to start our National league campaign with a summer transfer window and a trip to Chorley.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 31 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 31, we're back to continue our fine start to the National league campaign with a top of the table clash against Notts County and a big game against Stockport County. We've also got some incredible transfers courtesy of Kevin Wilkin!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 32 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 32, we're back to face Crawley Town in a top of the table clash, before an FA Cup trip to League One Walsall. We also have another great signing to meet!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 33 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 33, we're back for our first trip to Premier League opposition as we visit Leicester City in the FA Cup. We also face Stevenage in a crucial league game.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 34 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 34, we're back as an epic National League title race begins to unfold. We face title rivals Notts County on the road, before a re-arranged fixture against Spennymoor Town! There's also some disappointing transfer news.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 35 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 35, we're back as an epic National League title race concludes with three games against the top 7 sides including 1st vs 2nd. We face Chesterfield, Crawley Town and Harrogate Town in an epic finish!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 36 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 36, we're back after 5 seasons to review our time at both Cefn Druids and Dover Athletic in our career so far. We also look at the European footballing landscape and the progress of clubs since we left them.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 37 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 37, we're back with Dover Athletic early in pre-season. Kevin Wilkin has done some great transfer work, but will that be enough to stop us taking up the job interviews and offers on the horizon?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 38 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 38, we're back with Sheffield Wednesday for our first game in charge following our departure from Dover Athletic. We meet our new Director of Football, see his transfer work and face Fleetwood Town in League One. We also contemplate whether we've made a mistake in leaving Dover.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 39 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 39, we're back with Sheffield Wednesday for transfer deadline day after a frustrating window so far. We then face Liverpool Under 23s in the EFL Trophy.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 40 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 40, we're back with Sheffield Wednesday for top of the table clashes against Oxford United and Portsmouth. We also have surprise job interviews, despite only being at Sheff Wed for 4 months!

Thanks for watching!