Welcome along to episode 21 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 21, we face Kings Lynn and Yeovil Town, as well as reflecting on FA Cup disappointment and a couple of transfers!
If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel and Cricket 22 content just around the corner!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 22 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 22, we face Newport County and Hartlepool United at the start of a difficult spell against the top National League sides.
If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel and Cricket 22 content just around the corner!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 23 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 23, we face fellow playoff hopefuls Southend United and Aldershot Town as the fight for the top 7 hots up!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 24 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 24, we face Darlington and Bromley in the final two games of the National League season, with a playoff place going down to the wire again! We also have a new signing and a youth intake to look at!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 25 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 25, we face Hartlepool United in the National League playoffs looking for a semi final place against Newport County or Bromley. We've got fitness issues though and can't really train. Are we going to be unprepared?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 26 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 26, we remarkably face Wrexham in the National League playoff final. The sides that finish 6th and 7th go head to head at Wembley, but can we shock the odds to book our place in the EFL?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 27 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 27, we're back to review our remarkable promotion from the National League playoffs. We prepare for life in the EFL, a turn to professional status and a stadium move.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 28 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 28, we're back for our debut EFL season with a summer transfer window special. We then head to Stockport County for our first game as a professional side!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 29 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 29, we're back to face two of our expected relegation rivals in Barrow and Scunthorpe United. We also meet another new signing!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 30 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 30, we face Bournemouth in the EFL Trophy before a big local derby with Stevenage.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 31 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 31, we face West Ham in the EFL Trophy and Sheffield Wednesday in the FA Cup, as we enjoy a welcome distraction from the league!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 32 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 32, we're back for some panic signings on transfer deadline day. We also face Salford City, as the relegation threat becomes real for the first time this season!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 33 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 33, we're back for two relegation six pointers against local rivals Stevenage and struggling Colchester United, as we try to wrap up EFL survival!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 34 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 34, we're back for two relaxing games to finish the League Two season. We face Gillingham and Accrington Stanley in our final 2 games, with safety already secured despite a poor points tally!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 35 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 35, we're back to review our 4th season in charge of Hemel Hempstead. We reflect on a narrow escape in the EFL, look at the medical centre, data hub deficits and a big squad overhaul required this summer!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 36 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 36, we're back to begin season 5 with a busy transfer special, including a record sale. We then host Northampton Town on the opening day of the season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 37 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 37, we're back for transfer deadline day with Hemel Hempstead after a crazy game at Bradford City!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 38 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 38, we're back after a very inconsistent start to the season. We're unbeaten at home and struggling on the road, as we come back to face Tranmere Rovers and Salford City in League Two.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 39 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 39, we're back embroiled in another League Two relegation scrap as we edge towards the bottom of the table. We've got crucial home games against Solihull Moors and MK Dons, ahead of a busy festive period on the road!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 40 of my FM22 one club story, The Tudor Times, with Hemel Hempstead Town FC. Our aim? To take a semi-pro side from the lowest playable level in non-league on a road to glory to legend status at the top of English and European football. In episode 40, we're back with more League Two action as the transfer window is open once more. However, the main additions are staffing ones this time around. We face Tranmere Rovers and Wycombe Wanderers with some tactical changes too.

Thanks for watching!