FM24 - Delicious Zone

Spalletti Halo 4231N

INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 817
Yes, it's very good. I've had some success with a tweaked 4-1-1-3-1 of it and went unbeaten. Do have a world class side but still not done this well with other tactics. Would like a few more goals but it's very solid and maybe has potential for them in a season where they stick more chances away!
Thought I'd check if it only worked with elite teams and started a new save with Villa and it has still worked really well. Thanks for providing such a great tactic that I could tweak into a 4-1-3-1 Delicious!

English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png

:ROFLMAO:

what kind of striker is best, ive got Lucca coming, or is speed better?
Aerial ability is good as there are a lot of crosses, even with the inside forwards as they get a lot of goals at the back post. Speed is also useful though but a striker who isn't very fast can still be useful. Just running through a season with Luton atm to see how it does with underdogs.

:ROFLMAO:

what kind of striker is best, ive got Lucca coming, or is speed better?
Lucca is great. Dovbyk as well. running some test to understand the **** is happening around them

Hi @DeliciousStory which is your best Xabi 3421 ?

Check the table, if you want recreation like check here :

Aerial ability is good as there are a lot of crosses, even with the inside forwards as they get a lot of goals at the back post. Speed is also useful though but a striker who isn't very fast can still be useful. Just running through a season with Luton atm to see how it does with underdogs.
Not bad really with a handfull of free transfers then £10m budget in January. Probably brought in too many players in Jan too and ruined team cohesion but still a nice finish with Luton.
English Premier Division_ Stages-3.png