FM24 - Delicious Zone

FM24 Tips and trick | Ultimate Set Pieces V2 inside | Near Post | M.E. 24.2.0.0

@DeliciousStory amazing work! your tactics are great, I always follow your videos very close.
One question, on FM23 I was using zaz training schedule, which one you recommend this year?

@DeliciousStory amazing work! your tactics are great, I always follow your videos very close.
One question, on FM23 I was using zaz training schedule, which one you recommend this year?
Literally i am using one tweak of Cadoni2's training schedule, i need yet to check the Zaz's one but i feel that player's condition is going down like no toworrow. I will make a video about that pretty soon.

Hello Friend. What tactics do you recommend for the Scottish National Team? I also play with the Aberden team and my results are very poor :(

Hello Friend. What tactics do you recommend for the Scottish National Team? I also play with the Aberden team and my results are very poor :(

Literally you can play any tactic for that. If you can try to get fast players possible and it's autowin

Literally i am using one tweak of Cadoni2's training schedule, i need yet to check the Zaz's one but i feel that player's condition is going down like no toworrow. I will make a video about that pretty soon.
Can you share which training schedule you currently use? Thanks in advance

Can you share which training schedule you currently use? Thanks in advance

You can find them on the discord, problem is even if i share the file you can't upload em.

I suggest you to subscribe to cadoni's steam if you want get em

Plug & Play | New Death Star | FM24 Best 4231? | 76 Games Unbeaten KAPPA

Plug & Play | New Death Star | FM24 Best 4231? | 76 Games Unbeaten KAPPA

I'm using the tactic called Deat Star New Moon and I'm very pleased so far.

Should I change to this tactic?

1704716974078.png

1704716986376.png