FM24 - The Head Coach

Welcome to episode 21 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 21, we're back with Yokohama FC to face their former manager, who beat us to the Urawa Reds job in pre-season. We also reflect on a hectic transfer deadline day, with some big players in and out of the club.

Welcome to episode 22 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 22, we're back with Yokohama FC to face Hiroshima in the League Cup, before a tough trip to Kyoto in the J1 League. We also discuss injuries!

Welcome to episode 23 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 23, we're back with Yokohama FC to reflect on a busy transfer window for the Director of Football. We've lost five first team players, including our first choice GK. We've also got a reunion with FC Gifu before deadline day in Japan!

Welcome to episode 24 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 24, we're back with Yokohama FC for a huge League Cup semi final against Vissel Kobe. The problem? Another star has been sold and we have an injury crisis too (including goalkeepers, of course)!

Welcome to episode 25 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 25, we're back with Yokohama FC for our final game of the season against Cerezo Osaka. We also have our season review and discuss our squad and job situation ahead of the summer transfer window.

Welcome to episode 26 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 26, we're back with Yokohama FC for a new season with a star departed, no real replacements in the transfer window and a tough trip to Hiroshima in the J1 League.

Welcome to episode 27 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 27, we're back with Yokohama FC for transfer deadline day and the Yokohama derby. We've had multiple star players sold but will they be replaced before the transfer window shuts?

Welcome to episode 28 of my FM24 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a Director of Football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 28, we're back with Yokohama FC for a reunion with our old stars against Shimizu. We also face the club that previously rejected us, Urawa Reds.