Which Is The Better Style?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I have been working for the past week on some different styles of facepacks for FM11, and this one seems the best.

v1 -
View attachment 106941 View attachment 106944

Face with national logo in corner. Corner is different, so you can see the logo in the VDV pic.

v2 -
View attachment 106942 View attachment 106943

Face with national flag in corner. Corner is different for same reason as above.

What do you think? How can this style be improved? Please post all comments and criticism below, and vote on the poll.

In Game Screens
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Personally i like v1. If i'm to change from 50,000 facepack i'd like something that goes better with my silkysideways logos!

Personally i like v1. If i'm to change from 50,000 facepack i'd like something that goes better with my silkysideways logos!

They look OK with SilkySideways, I will post the screens later.

I think v1 for Rooney and v2 for holland?

Not much help I guess but I would download both ;)

Both are brilliant Stu. :)

No.1 for me though.

I like V1 better a way to improve imo would to add a 2point black border round it, that would look good!

Would look better if the white background was not there..

V1 tho.

Both are brilliant Stu. :)

No.1 for me though.

Thanks, very close choice....

I like V1 better a way to improve imo would to add a 2point black border round it, that would look good!

Nah, I tried coloured borders on it, but the emboss didn't look right with it

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Would look better if the white background was not there..

V1 tho.

Thats only there because I uploaded as attachments rather than on imageshack/photobucket.

Thats only there because I uploaded as attachments rather than on imageshack/photobucket.

I should have known that.

Like I said, V1. I prefer the logo's on them, and I'd defiantly download 'em.

EDIT - If I could get my hands on PS again, I'd be more then happy to help, I can't do Config files tho, but will be fine making packs for the teams.

Last edited:
Definitely V1 for me :)

Will more than likely give it a download.

I should have known that.

Like I said, V1. I prefer the logo's on them, and I'd defiantly download 'em.

I prefer them as well, I am going to add a slight effect to the logos, see what it looks like.

I have just made a slight change, added a lighting effect to the pic, which looks quite fantastic. I will post up later, as I am watching something.

v1 definitely, looking forward to these massively