Which Is The Better Style?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will post up a few screens soon, I am doing the rest of my DB, and then will be running a test of it, and will see what these babies look like in-game.

I prefer V.2 but it looks like that isn't going to matter :p

The thing is, the nationality of the player is just below the image when its linked with the .config file and so, it will be showing twice.

Just a pointer I thought I'd share when I designed some facepacks.

*had to put Carroll in there, he is on fire for me ATM:p*

Border seems to make it look as though someone has just stuck something on your screen. Shame they have to cover up the play graph as well.

Border seems to make it look as though someone has just stuck something on your screen. Shame they have to cover up the play graph as well.

I have a little work to do with the border, and my skin, I don't use the analyser polygon(I am guessing that's what you mean)

I was thinking of putting a portrait one as well, see how that looks...

I would use these, if they didn't over the attribute graph, as Lee pointed out.

I do prefer v2 with the flags rather than the badges, though.

I would use these, if they didn't over the attribute graph, as Lee pointed out.

I do prefer v2 with the flags rather than the badges, though.

That's the hardest thing, whether to go with the logo or flag, as it is more or less a 50/50 as to which people prefer. I am looking into a portrait one now, see how that works.

Defo V.1 fella, will definitely download these! Couldn't ask what skin you are using chap?

Version one gets my vote. Would definately download these.

Defo V.1 fella, will definitely download these! Couldn't ask what skin you are using chap?

Not another one asking about my skin...:p

it's oxolight, with a custom BG - HERE. Just put that wallpaper in the backgrounds folder, and change name to default, and delete the other one.

Shame they have to cover up the play graph as well.

I think that is determined on what skin you use rather than the facepack :)

EDIT: V1 btw.

Not another one asking about my skin...:p

it's oxolight, with a custom BG - HERE. Just put that wallpaper in the backgrounds folder, and change name to default, and delete the other one.
Ah thank you man, apologies for the spamming. Can't use it anyway after putting you to the trouble. I have a mac and it's a zip file!