Lami23

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in submitting teams for an FMBase Cup using the versus mode?

With the logistical problems of getting everyone online at the same time for the tournament, this would be a one-man controlled operation (hello!). Naturally this leads to some lack of control at your end, but should still be fun.

Ideally it'd work like this:

We all export our favourite squad, host it, and the desired tactic to be used on the site.
I'll import the teams and tactics into my game and post squad overviews for all to see (Formation, star player, and so on).
I'll then post fixtures and we select starting XIs and subs and then each match is simmed using the desired game-plan.
Once the matches are over, i'll upload highlights to youtube and add statistical info/images to a post here for you to adjust your teams accordingly.
We then repeat the steps until only one team is left.

I'll judge based on replies whether this will happen, and then kick things off if there is enough interest.

I'd be extremely interested.

Cool, if we manage to tag one more along i'll run the first iteration of it...see if the idea works

I can then imagine one of us floating around with 'FM Base Champion' at the bottom of our posts really ruffling a few feathers in the community. That's one way to get a bit more interest in the second tournament!

Great, we can get started...if you want to get your team uploaded, i'll pm the other two and once i have all the teams, i'll post the opening fixtures and stats

To anyone who'd like to take part, use the 'manage attachments' setting on the advance reply page to add your exported team to the thread and i'll get them downloaded and ready for the 1st tournament