FMBase Fantasy World Cup

I've entered. Got a very good team, this 1 from each rule had me straching my head!

I've just read the the points system

How to Score

Each player will score 1 point for an appearance if they play any part in the match regardless of how long they are on the pitch. Substitutes will not score points if they are not introduced to the field of play prior to the final whistle.

Each Goalkeeper or Defender will receive 5 points if the team keeps a clean sheet, reducing to 2 points if only 1 goal is conceded. No clean sheet points are awarded if 2 or more goals are conceded. Players do not score minus points for any additional goals conceded.

Midfielders will score 2 points if the team keeps a clean sheet. No further penalty is applied for additional goals conceded.

Players will be awarded 5 points for scoring a goal, and 3 points for an 'Assist'. Own goals do not count. The definition of an 'Assist' is a deliberate pass, cross or flick that directly results in a team mate scoring. Assist points will not necessarily be awarded for rebounds, deflections, own goals, ricochets or penalty awards. Where there are any areas of doubt regarding the award of these points the ultimate decision (for the purpose of scoring this competition) will always be with FSPORTS.

All players will be awarded minus 2 points for a booking, increasing to minus 5 if they are sent off.

FSPORTS will use their judgement where necessary in order to provide fair and consistent scoring. Whilst any reported errors or disputes will be investigated, the final decision of whether to make any adjustments or corrections will sit with FSPORTS.

My team fairs no chance now unless ivory coast, Ghana play well and Brazil have a lot of clean sheets :(

I've joined :)

Team Name:
Ledley's Kings

Gianluigi Buffon
Patrice Evra
Nemanja Vidic
Dani Alves
Philip Lahm
Ledley King
Cristiano Ronaldo
Michael Essien
Didier Drogba
Lionel Messi
David Villa

Don't quite know why King is a midfielder =/

'Create the most successful "Personal League" and you will be awarded a trophy in recognition of your leagues success'

There u go OP!

My Team:

Buffon

Bassong
Heitinga
Vidic
Lahm

Ribery
Kaka
C. Ronaldo

Torres
Rooney
Messi

I had already made one of these as i have the F1 fantasy team, Thanks for the thingie maginie

GK-Lloris

DEF-Nemanja Vidic
DEF-Giorgio Chiellini
DEF-Per Mertesacker
DEF-Kolo Toure

MF-Kaka
MF-Arjen Robben
MF-Cristiano Ronaldo

FW-Lionel Messi
FW-Wayne Rooney
FW-David Villa

45 teams at the moment guys, great stuff
We will be able to see each others teams when the WC starts
Also, Joe? Where are you? Get your team in mate(H)

Just had to take Essien out, gutted!

Unbelieveable Jeff!! (team name) ;)

im in team name jacko's world cup 11

benaglio
demichellis
evra
lahm
chiellini
lampard
kaka
ronaldo
david villa