FMBase Lost Talents - Glorious Basterds

Sorry mate, could I change my player (Simon Says)'s starting club into Lens? I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks!

View attachment 127135

Player Introduction
View attachment 127134

It has been a few years since we last looked at up and coming young players. There were some rumblings that children from the Pirates of the Caribbean players have grown and joined different clubs to try and immolate their fathers. Along with a select few, we will also be taking a closer look at other players from across Europe.

View attachment 127133
The first player we will take a closer look at goes by the name of Femi. If the past is any indication, the family genes are strong. Son of the PSG Legend, Mide, Femi will have large shoes to fill if he would want to equal his father's history. Family connections have helped him start his young career at PSG, following his father's footsteps.

View attachment 127132
One of uncountable children of PSG legend Jammy Dadger, Artful, as he is known, has grown to hate his father and anything PSG. Born in France, Artful moved back to England to raise her child away from his womanizing father. Growing with his mother brainwashing hate towards his father, Artful has made it public that he doesn't want to be associated to his father. PSG tried to sign him after hearing about his talent, but he has turned them down to sign with FC Twente.

View attachment 127131
Sammy Otto Notthatbright, or known in the streets of London as SON, has enjoyed a great upbringing. Travelling across Europe as a child as his father was terrorizing clubs across the continent. Will he have the same impact as OWN?

We will be following a total of 21 players. 12 of them are following their fathers' path. Let us see who will break club records and maybe a few banks.

Artful hopes to be ten times better than his father, no man disses his mum the way Dadger did! (I think I'm going to have some fun with this guy) I can see it now Twente v's PSG in the final of the Champions League scores level with one minute to go and up pops Artful with a stormer of a goal with his father in the stands, what does he do, he goes up to the PSG fans and pulls down his shorts. Ok I can but dream lol.

I think my player was Canadian and not from the Netherlands, but since you already started ill take Netherlands.

I think my player was Canadian and not from the Netherlands, but since you already started ill take Netherlands.

There was no player from Canada to modify. :( Gave him Canada as his 2nd Nationality. If im not mistaken, there was 1 or 2 players like that.

will you have a follow up on the fathers that still are in the game?

will you have a follow up on the fathers that still are in the game?

Yes, i believe there is only one of them left that hasn't retired. I think it is Medmax who is still managing somewhere in Italy. Ill have to double check when i get the chance.

Yes, i believe there is only one of them left that hasn't retired. I think it is Medmax who is still managing somewhere in Italy. Ill have to double check when i get the chance.

Yep, that's right. Money is good, why would I get out of the save?

When is the update coming. My tea is going cold.....