FMBook - The first fully functioning FM Social Networking Site

jelly1471

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am writing to you all to tell you about FMBook, a brand spanking new FM Site, though no ordinary one with just a forum and a chatbox. This one is what you may be able to refer to as "The Facebook of Football Manager". I am the creator of the site and we allow you to talk in blogs, I know what you're thinking, no real innovation there, but also a status update where you can talk about what you are doing on Football Manager and just generally anything.

Souly, I do not aim to insert a forum in, however, if I feel that it is needed and there is sufficient demand I shall add it.

So here it is: www.fmbook.wall.fm

Thank you and I hope to see you on there :)

Jelly147

PS: This is not aimed at running against any forum(s), instead I am aiming to encourage the community around FM and if you want FMBase to be advertised etc on there then simply get in touch! :D

It's changed since I last looked

Still don't really get it though... Explain more.

"Join our fast-growing community. Find new friends, date up, share photo and video. Enjoy!"

Pass.

"Join our fast-growing community. Find new friends, date up, share photo and video. Enjoy!"

Pass.

You don't want a partner who sees formation and wonderkids discussion as foreplay?

I'll have a look at it, don't really see the point but I might change my mind in a few minutes. :)

You don't want a partner who sees formation and wonderkids discussion as foreplay?
try telling that to Raikan ;)

I won't be signing up but good luck mate

If you want it to be like facebook, surely a facebook like interface would have been used? looks a bit bland just now.

I've signed up, still not sure about it but it might grow on me in the next few days. :)

Facebook of Football Manager sounds a bit pointless/boring, it's not like FM is that exciting to update on, feel free to advertise the Base though ;)

However I may be wrong, it could be a good idea, hope it goes well mate.