louiscfc

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have downloaded the FMC skin for regular FM and when I want to view the team and player stats I only have one set of stats for each. E.g for player stats I only have the 'goals' section and can't find where you can scroll down for the other stats. At the bottom of the page there is a small tab that says 'View full list' but I click on it and it does nothing. Any help on how to view all the stats for this skin would be much appreciated :) Thanks !

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have downloaded the FMC skin for regular FM and when I want to view the team and player stats I only have one set of stats for each. E.g for player stats I only have the 'goals' section and can't find where you can scroll down for the other stats. At the bottom of the page there is a small tab that says 'View full list' but I click on it and it does nothing. Any help on how to view all the stats for this skin would be much appreciated :) Thanks !

Post in here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/skins-all-other-graphics/106313-fmc-skin-fm13.html