fmdownloader

Banned
Reaction score
So Guys,

This is my story about playing in Level 10: I don't know much about the lower leagues, but have come across some excellent players! (Well good enough for BSS.)
I am Buckingham in United Counties D1.

Banner09.jpg

Ucl_logo.jpg

Resource http://www.bt-fc.co.uk/ (Club Website)

Joshua Creighton has been hired as manager to try and take the club to new levels.
At ameture status the club has no transfer budget, but Creighton has done some greate deals in the market recently.
The Media has Predicted the club to finish second, which would get them promoted!
Creightons aim is to get the club some quality players and be a proud BSP team by 2016.
After that we may get some good players in the youth system and on loan.

I will update on any transfers and friendly results once preseason is over then will do monthly updates on all results and any other activities.

Hope You Follow Guys! XD(H)

(By the way FMD is for fmdownloader, i guess you picked it up but just in case!)

Good luck.

FMD is DMF backwards, twins much (H)

Good luck DMF :p

I can't wait 'til he see's this XD

I will put on video highlights of the best matches, i.e. cup finals, last game of the season, or if I play someone like man utd.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Just lost 4-0 to The Green ;..( in the FA Vase.

Good luck.

FMD is DMF backwards, twins much (H)

Good luck DMF :p

I can't wait 'til he see's this XD

Making me out to be some next evil guy :p
He PM'd me saying he didn't mean to steal my name, so I'll allow him for now XD.. but if he steals a story.. IT'S ON!! :p

Good luck mate.