• Relegation - Back to BSN

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

fmdownloader

Banned
Reaction score
FMD:Who Are They Again?

So Guys,

I am Southport, 2012/13 season, and have just got promoted from Blue Square South!
Looking to work my way up to Confident L1, maybe Championship!

Got a quite high Budget, dunno why, but I dont think anyone will come anyway, so it don't really make a difference.

View attachment 44888

Don't really know who to buy, so any recomendations I wouldn't mind!

My Key Players Are:
Kenny Pavey:
0424-79.jpg

Nick Blackman:
C_71_article_1090331_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

And Marlon Pack:
610x.jpg

Looking to buy more!
Please Follow
XD

Last edited:
What happened to your other story?

who who who are ya lol best of luck get some good loans gibson macheda.

3 stories started within the space of 6 days... not looking good.

If I were you I'd stick to this story as much as possible otherwise you'll have a big story BAN slapped on your forehead.

Good luck.

3 stories started within the space of 6 days... not looking good.

If I were you I'd stick to this story as much as possible otherwise you'll have a big story BAN slapped on your forehead.

Good luck.
I am definately staying on this!

XD

Did you manage Stockport until the current season? If yes, I'm not sure why you aren't sacked. What is your past experience?

Did you manage Stockport until the current season? If yes, I'm not sure why you aren't sacked. What is your past experience?
I have a save game of 2012 because I find it more interesting.
My past experience is Sunday league.

BTW the name of the club is Southport.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:15 PM ----------

After an well over advitised start of the season, it kicked off with quite a few matches!
Southport managed a scruffy draw against Chester.
Manager Josh Creighton claims that ' We were a bit rough qat the back, but we managed to keep a clean sheet which is always good against teams like Chester. Although we did not score I was proud with my side who have trained hard with the new staff.'
The Southport squad seem to have reacted well to creighton's comments.

After that the Southport squad pulled a trump card as they beat Weymouth 5-0 away from home.
Creighton was delighted and said 'It is great to move into the top haf of the table and the first win of the season at 5-0, you cant really complain. Although a few rough mishaps at the back Weymouth just couldn't convert their chances. Also Ian henderson played fantasticly! i beleive if he didn't score twice Kenny Pavey would have got Man of The Match.'

With a 3-1 win at Barrow the good luck continued as they aimed to move into the playoff's.
A hat-trick by Nick Blackman sucured the win before they let in a consolation goal in the 92nd minute.

The winning streak continued with a win at Wimbledon.
5-0 the result was and Everyone was excited coming up to the big game at Dagenham & Redbridge.
Sadly the result was 1-1 and southport are Currently 1st in BSP with 11 points with accrington behind on goal difference.

I have a save game of 2012 because I find it more interesting.
My past experience is Sunday league.

BTW the name of the club is Southport.
Sorry, read wrong mate. Good luck and I thought it was League 1 Stockport.
Oh and you have a high budget because the further in your are e.g. season 1,2,3,etc. the more budget you get!

Sorry, read wrong mate. Good luck and I thought it was League 1 Stockport.
Oh and you have a high budget because the further in your are e.g. season 1,2,3,etc. the more budget you get!
Cool, I was wondering why I had so much money!

LOL

For a BSP club £975k is a lot of spending money.

Good luck with your campaign btw.

For a BSP club £975k is a lot of spending money.

Good luck with your campaign btw.
Most players would not come so I try and pay under 75k, but my most expensive signing was 140k.
his value has dropped to 14k.
but he is one of my best players. My scout rated him 9/10 (4.5/5) so I thought that I had to buy him!

After the brilliant start to the run took a slite slide and we managed to get a lucky win, but that all changed as we lost 3-2 to York.
But we were determened to but it behind us as won 2-0 against Kiddminster.
But lost to Kettering, Histon and Top of the league Luton :(
3-2 the score was as our player proberly scored the goal-of-the-season.

Looking forward to Accrington Stanly as we try to get back into a playoff position.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

A 3-3 draw waas just what the fans were looking for, seeing goals but the team still failed to win!
Then a dissapointing 1-1 with Chelmsford the fans didn't complain because they still performed well.

But eventually a win had to come and it did!
Against Northwich Victoria, 4-2, then we had a tough game against Oxford! 2-0, in total control.
But Forest Green thought that they could try and stop us in out winning ways but we pwned them 3-2!!!

The league looks like this:
View attachment 46108

Southport Finally Get Going

Southport are still trying to acheive that promotion, and are doing everything they can to try and get there!

Creighton even got 'Manager of The Month' as his team claw up the Blue Square Premire.

With victories such as Barnet, and Cambridge.
Southport are on their way to a playoff or even an automatic promotion place!

Southport are currently 2nd 2 points off Barnet.

In an interview with Skysport Creighton had to say this:
viewimage30

'We are going steady and looking to succeed, i know this is my first season in management but i have really got on with my team and I believe morale is very high.'
After being asked will Southport ever play in L1. Creightons reply was:
'Of couse we will, you saw us draw with the likes of Hartlepool, so in 2 or 3 seasons L1 will be easy for us and we will almost definatly stay up!'

Seports are saying that the Southport team have reacted well to Creightons comments.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:00 PM ----------

[SIZE="7"[COLOR="Red"]]SOUTHPORT GO TOP!!![[/COLOR]/SIZE]

We have gone top of the league on goal difference!
Our top scorer being Nick Blackman up front, but suprisingly I have some good regens, well good for BSP, including 1 who has scored 8, but Blackman has scored 17, so anyway.
Thank you guys for support and January looks bright after my scouts have recommended 97 players under the age of 19!!!

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

'Danny Hemmings, Go Danny Hemmings'!

Danny Hemmings has saved the day for Southport as the team beat Chester 2-1 with Danny Hemmings scoring in the 92 minute!!!

By the way I never score late and it was a suprise, but I said all out attack, and changed the free kick tactic! Which Hemmings scored from.