grindo

Reaction score
Hey guys this the game thread for my BAP game.... i will post the updates here

First lets meet the players of FMers!!

View attachment 353998View attachment 353997View attachment 353996View attachment 353995View attachment 353994View attachment 353993View attachment 353992View attachment 353991View attachment 353990View attachment 353989View attachment 353988View attachment 353987View attachment 353986View attachment 353985View attachment 353984View attachment 353969
View attachment 353982View attachment 353981View attachment 353980View attachment 353979View attachment 353978

If anyone has any sort of request just tell me i will try my best to complete it....

Looking at our players we have a lot of MCs and AMCs so i m planning to play a 41212 narrow, a 4132 narrow, and a 4-2-3AMC-1 narrow formations.......

We lack quality wide players so instead of going out and buying them i have decided to utilise what we have....

My aim for the first season is to finish in the top - half of the Sky Bet Championship..... then win it next season.

I am gonna train fitness on a very high intensity for a couple of weeks then switch to Team Cohesion.....

updates will follow soon.....​

Last edited:
I have fired all the staff, because they weren't good at all, i m planning on bringing new members

If it is a 4-2-3-1 narrow, who will be the main Striker??? To be fair, I have the best Technicals, Matt has the best mentals and Bjunes has the best physicals.

Last edited:
idk.... its really close between u matt smith and bjunes...... bt i think my main formation is gonna be 41212

Depending on formation you might want to look into training me into a cm, cam or St. Otherwise I will be pretty useless :\ your choice though. Looks sick though, can't wait to see what happens. Great job.

Just had a team talk with the players and they r up and ready to fight fr promotion!!!

Depending on formation you might want to look into training me into a cm, cam or St. Otherwise I will be pretty useless :\ your choice though. Looks sick though, can't wait to see what happens. Great job.

dont worry i have already started training u as a cm!!! :)

Who is Captain? And can you train my Composure please? :)

Edit: I mean positioning. :p

Wish you played a 4-2-1-3 narrow so all of the strikers get a chance. But I'm fine with the others.

Wish you played a 4-2-1-3 narrow so all of the strikers get a chance. But I'm fine with the others.

the problem is that we have abundance of central mids so they all wont get enough gametime in a 4213 bt in a 41212 everyone along with the strikers will play as i will rotate the strike partnership a lot

A very important notice to all the Strikers..... if u dont score in 2 consecutive games, i m afraid i will drop u for someone else, so buckle up

Supporting TM? Nooooo....that just means assisting lewie!! >.<

well, that moment when i realise that i chose leadership for one of my mental attributes, and only get 5, lol. oh well, screw it anyway.. hopefully abdulkareem will destroy some legs in championship..

well, that moment when i realise that i chose leadership for one of my mental attributes, and only get 5, lol. oh well, screw it anyway.. hopefully abdulkareem will destroy some legs in championship..

idk it happened with disclaimer as well he chose determination, bt gt only 10 fr if u want i can increase ur leadership to 14 bt i will have to reduce one of ur attributes