Bozza

Reaction score
------------------------------------
FMFormation.net Presents
FMF's Database Update v1.0

DOWNLOAD: Click here... (You need to be a member to download)
DISCUSSION TOPIC: Click here...

Version 1.0 of FMFormation's Database Update is released! The first public version of the world famous database update is available for everyone to download.

The past couple of months our scouting team has worked overtime to make sure you guys get the best database update possible. We are very proud of this update and we hope you will all like it.

We want to keep this topic nice and simple. That's why we created a Read Me which got pretty much all the information in it. Please visit FMFormation's Database Update Readme (For Football Manager 2008) for an INSTALLATION GUIDE, F.A.Q. and other things that are good to know.

Installation:
Unpack the folder "FMFormation's Database Update" to "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/db/".

Features:

General Changes:
  • Thousands of transfers and loans processed. Also retirements, new contracts etc etc.
  • Staff changes. Hired managers, resigned manager, new chairmen etc. etc.
  • Renewed contracts of many players and managers.
  • All English transfers also have correct contract.
  • Loans which ended have been removed.
  • Old injuries removed and a couple of new injuries added.
  • Promotion/relegation done for the countries whos competition ended in the winter!
  • Extensive scouting for many countries like Australia, Belgium, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, N. Ireland, Norway, Poland, Scotland, Spain, USA and more.
  • And more.... much more!

Please refer to the Read Me for more information.

We hope you all enjoy v1.0 of FMFormation's Database Update. If you find any mistakes or forgotten transfers please post them in this topic or in the discussion topic over @ FMFormation. This is the first public winter release so there will be some things wrong in it. Your job is to find them and post them so we can change it!

Best regards,

FMFormation Staff and Scouts

DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD (FM-Base Server)
DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD (slow FileFront)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unpack the folder "FMFormation's Database Update" to "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/db/".

(user data folder)/db/

:)

That's ok but could you perhaps give it the correct file name as it's FMFormation's Database Update v1.0 and now January Database Update. There will probably be another version of the winter update...

I've changed it slightly. Calling it a nice simple name is much better for the user as they know what it is rather than seeing FMFormation Database Update v1.0. I've addded the proper name into the description though. Anything else?

I had edited the file to the correct name before i saw Sean's post llolz. :p