Reaction score
------------------------------------
FMFormation.net Presents
FMF's Database Update V3

------------------------------------​

DOWNLOAD: Click here...

Version 3 of FMFormation's Database is released! We've made a lot of changes...

Perhaps the most important change is that we've updated the UEFA Coefficients (all thanks to Stevenhp1987 for explaining this to us) so that the clubs from all countries get in the right stage of the tournament they are in. So is Celtic automaticly qualified for the CL group stage and Fenerbahce and Sparta Prague has to play one round of qualification.

To make it one complete package we've corrected the 2006/2007 European qualifiers of all playable leagues in FM06. To be more exact: Spain, England, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Scotland, Turkey, Czech Republic, Russia, Austria, Ukraine, Israel, Serbia Montenegro, Poland, Switzerland, Norway, Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, N. Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Wales. Sorry if we've made any mistakes!

Below you see the other features compared to the previous version. When it says Club by Club Transfers of a country we mean that we've checked the Ins & Outs of every club in that competition.

Other features: (compared to FMFormation's Database Update V2):

- Hundreds of transfers, loans, retirements, contracts, youth added, released players
- Hearts & Gretna are playing in Europe @ Murryfield & Fir Park (thanks to Stevenhp1987)
- Sweden Promotion/Relegation
- Italian Final Verdict Scandal
- Scotland Promotion/Relegation
- Australian A-League Club by Club
- Thorough Check Of Portugese Transfers
- American MLS Club by Club (Partly, more will be done in V4)
- Switzerland Promotion/Relegation
- Name Changes Austria T-Mobile Bundesliga
- Austria Promotion/Relegation
- England League One Club by Club (Thanks to Scunny)
- Thorough Check Of Wales Transfers
- Turkish Süper Lig Club by Club
- Spanish Primera Division Club by Club
- Spanish Segunda Division Club by Club
- Croatia 1.NHL Ozujsko Club by Club
- Sweden Allsvenskanliga Club by Club

Installation:

Open the exe file and follow instructions. The installation folder is set as default to C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2006\data\db\. If you've installed FM2006 to an another folder make sure you change it to the correct folder.

It is STRONGLY advised you backup your database incase of problems.

Help us out:

We can always use your help with upcoming versions. Here's a list with usefull links:

- http://www.fmformation.net/index.php (The home of FMFormation.net)
- http://www.fmformation.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3 (The Database Update section)

Well, that's it guys. We hope you enjoy our database update and have fun playing!

Greetings,

FMFormation Crew
www.fmformation.net

Thanks for this is Pennant with Liverpool on this? I doubt it as it only went through this afternoon but thought i'd ask

Hmm i think i will give it ago see if you have updated Hearts ok.

p.s J for god sake how much of an update do you need :rolleyes:

*J* said:
Thanks for this is Pennant with Liverpool on this? I doubt it as it only went through this afternoon but thought i'd ask

Yeah, Pennant is @ Liverpool in this version. Hope you like it. :D

So when is the next release? Because I hate downloading updates and then in a day or so some major transfers happen.

I'll download it anyway, fancy starting another new game with Schalke (without Poulsen :().

it would be so cool for it jus to update itself somehow and if some big transfers went through you could jus start a new game and it would all be sorted

Sean said:
So when is the next release? Because I hate downloading updates and then in a day or so some major transfers happen.

I'll download it anyway, fancy starting another new game with Schalke (without Poulsen :().

Well, the transfer window is open till 1st of September. I hope in the week after that I release the final version. In the meantime I will release more "beta versions".

Thats cool

also Steven Hammell is no longer at Motherwell he plays for Southend now and Hearts chairman is Roman Romanov not George Folkes.

Bozza said:
Well, the transfer window is open till 1st of September. I hope in the week after that I release the final version. In the meantime I will release more "beta versions".

Okay good stuff.

Another thing that would be good if it changed is that Fabio and Rafael (two 15 year old brothers) at Fluminense are owned by Man Utd. So maybe a future transfer thing when they turn 18 or something along those lines :)

i have downloaded his and it has ****** my game up......when i click on the football manager icon it says an error has occored and it comes up with all these number......................HELP:yikes: :eek:

Sean said:
Okay good stuff.

Another thing that would be good if it changed is that Fabio and Rafael (two 15 year old brothers) at Fluminense are owned by Man Utd. So maybe a future transfer thing when they turn 18 or something along those lines :)

Done mate, they will join Man Utd when they turn 18.

Walshy said:
i have downloaded his and it has ****** my game up......when i click on the football manager icon it says an error has occored and it comes up with all these number......................HELP:yikes: :eek:

Do you have Patch 6.0.3 installed? The only people I've heard with problems didn't have the latest patch of SI installed. If you don't you can download it HERE

If you need any more help with the spl let me know :)

Well, it's always welcome.. you can even join our Scouting crew if you are interested. :)

If not, you can just post any mistakes made in V3 here.. would be both great. :D

hi thnx for the advice now works well................ does any1 know if there will be patches 4 fm 2007

Walshy said:
hi thnx for the advice now works well................ does any1 know if there will be patches 4 fm 2007

If you mean official patches. Of course there will be. Unless the game gets released 100% bug free :haha: