FMFormation's Database Update v9.10

Bozza

Reaction score

FMFormation's Database Update v9.10

DOWNLOAD NOW

Intro
We of FMFormation are proud to present to you the very first public release of FMFormation's Database Update. After two beta versions (only available to Donators), we felt it was time to show the public how far we are with it and hopefully with your help, we can improve it a lot more!

The database update has been changed until today but please keep in mind that it is impossible to process all transfers. We try our hardest and we are confident that our update includes the most transfers, more than any other database update. We spend a lot of time updating less-known competitions as well so we hope that everyone in the world can be content with it. In the upcoming weeks, before the final release of our update, we intend to update a lot more leagues in full detail.

If you find a mistake or multiple, you always have two choices. You can either moan at us like we've burned down your house or you can help us and make a detailed list with all the changes that we need to make. We can't know all transfers but we can and will definitely process any changes posted in here.

As for finances, we haven't looked at it that well for now. Clubs are still busy shopping. After the transfer window closes, we will know more about the remaining funds and balances of clubs and will make the necessary adjustments of course!

Changes
  • Latest transfers, loans, released players, staff changes, new youngsters, new signed contracts etc.
  • Removed all old loans, injuries, retirements, bans and turned future transfers into permanent ones.
  • Promotion/relegation, European qualifiers, 09/10 Super Cup draws updated.
  • No PA/CA (Potential & Current Ability) changes for players. It's always someone's personal opinion and will only make the game unrealistic.
  • Points deductions removed for Darlington, Rotherham, Bournemouth. We fixed this by cloning the clubs, which resulted in not-working club logos (if you use any). We will make a guide how to change it as soon as possible!
  • Detailed work (mostly ins & outs for clubs) done for the major countries but countries as Austria, Azerbajan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Malta, Mexico, Switzerland, Turkey, Ireland, Ukraine, Croatia, Czech Republic and some more).
  • Updated kits, stadiums, co-efficients, finances and similar things.
  • Much more... just download the database update and find out yourself!

Installation Intructions
  1. Make sure you've got Patch 9.3.0 installed. If you don't install the patch, the database will probably not be found in FM.
  2. Download FMFormation's Database Update to a locaion of your own choice on your computer.
  3. Open the rar file with WinRAR. Extract the folder to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/db/. Make sure you don't alter the name of the folder or any other files.
  4. Open FM2009 and start a new game. Select FMFormation's Database Update as the database to begin your game with. If you don't see FMFormation's Database Update in the list of available databases you might have done something wrong. Before asking questions on the forums, please rrefer to the Read Me first before making a reply.
  5. Select the leagues you want to start with and start your new game.

Read Me
It is always possible that you run into a problem using our database update. We will be more than happy to help you out but before posting your question, please make sure you've checked our Database Update section on our main site.

Help Needed
Like said before, we can only make extra changes and get the update even more detailed if you guys help us out. If you find any mistakes, please report them to us. We will check this thread frequently and will take your post(s) very seriously.

Additional Information
We hope you will like your game with our database update. We would like to thank our scouts for their hard work and everyone else who contributed.

Best regards,

Hicapaul and Bozza
FMFormation

Last edited:
Wooo

Might have to give this ago thanks

Why not wait until after the transfer deadline and get as many in as possible? Either way, good work guys

Hey Bozza :)

Good to see your still about the FM Scene. Will def be downloading this update, always great

Downloaded. Will see if this one is better and more realistic than the others uploaded (Will funds etc).

I've just finished downloading. Not sure if I will actually play a game on it yet though.

Good job, I won't be downloading as I already have Chris22's one and I'm working on my AFC Wimbledon save on 9.3 so don't have any spare time really :p Good job though :)

Thanks for the compliments guys! Truly appreciate it.

Why not wait until after the transfer deadline and get as many in as possible? Either way, good work guys

After the release of last night, there was someone who mentioned that promotion/relegation of two clubs in Spain and Italy weren't correct. In Spain, Betis Sevilla supposed to be in the Segunda Division and Osasuna in La Liga. In Italy, Lecce is supposed to be in the Serie B.

Some might not care about this when starting a new game but we take promotion/relegation very seriously and that's why we made the necessary changes to fix this mistake and replaced the downloadlink with an updated version. It only includes these two fixes, nothing more. If you want to use it, just simply do what you've done with the previous version.

You can find the download link in the first post of this topic.

Our apologies for any invoncenience caused!

Looks good, definetly going to try it. I'm very happy that you didn't edit the CA and PA of players, as you said people can be bias when doing this and sometimes make their favourite clubs into a powerhouse. There is also balance problems when doing this, and you get some weird results like Wolves getting relegated straight down to League One for example

Yup thats why i dont bother with most custom databases. Leave that bit for the pro's