FMFT - A FM Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_gtfc

Reaction score
FootballManagerFirstTeam is a brand new forum for discussion & debates, about our favourite management simulation.

At FootballManagerFirstTeam (FMFT), we aim to provide our members with a friendly atmosphere with various topical discussions to take part in. With a diverse range of members already, the forum is producing top quality FM content; we already a wide range of exclusive guides, tactics and careers.

One of the great points of the forum is the positive vibes from all the members, who respect each others opinions, aswell as not being afraid to voice their views in debates. Thus meaning we not only harbour a relaxing atmosphere for FM discussion but also a friendly one. This in our eyes can only help good debates and discussion prosper.

We would therefore be honoured to invite all Football Manager fanatics to have a look around our forum, & make themselves accustomed to the surroundings. We hope everyone who visits our forum takes the time to sign up and enjoy it, whilst also increasing their understanding & love for the game.

We look forward to seeing you all there soon.

www.footballmanagerft.co.uk

All the best

FMFT Staff.

That site is nice looks better than this one

Due to the insane amount of people on here atm. It just proves how good / popular this site is !

haha good/popular?? it means people havent seen the better sights out there.... the ones where noobs dont go round asking the same questions and people dont get told there terrible kits are amazing by people who dont know any beter....

ive found plenty of sites with much better content than this one *facepalm*

haha good/popular?? it means people havent seen the better sights out there.... the ones where noobs dont go round asking the same questions and people dont get told there terrible kits are amazing by people who dont know any beter....

I agree that this site is full of noobs, there sigs are rubbish, kits are pathetic and they start threads asking how to move around the site,
It truly is a shambles just now, shame compared to how it used to be!

There is going to be an influx of new sites now.

That site is nice looks better than this one

I agree that this site is full of noobs, there sigs are rubbish, kits are pathetic and they start threads asking how to move around the site,

What is with all the hating? If you dont like it leave!

On-topic looks a decent forum :)

and they will all be better than this one (base that is)...

i could make better kits with my eyes closed than 99% of the people on this site!!

Maybe there graphics are **** cause they just started ? I'm also pretty sure they would post there sigs / kits in order to improve. I'm sure even Toddzy, Nathan, El Wulfio, Jose, DannyFiveo were poor when they first started, look how good at PS they are now !

the sites nice and not as slow as base and im sure there will be better kits and databases compared to base

Can i just say one thing.
If FM Base is so ****, why are you here?
If you dont like GTFO

i already left.... and no i looked through the people you stated.... and some of there work was good even when they started out.... but where are they now???

i could make better kits with my eyes closed than 99% of the people on this site!!

Why don't you give the 1% that can some credit then ? Like a few posts ago if you don't like the site why don't you leave ?

Wow there are two mods online at the same time a new world record your usually just sleeping all day why have you come out of your hole?

Last edited by a moderator:
the sites nice and not as slow as base and im sure there will be better kits and databases compared to base
this site is slow because it is popular, there site will be faster but only because it has about 10 members (no offense)

Go away you idiot XD

Status
Not open for further replies.