FMH 2010 - Best Championship signings?

kenneth050881

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some help. I dont have alot of money to spend but can anyone recommend decent championship players to loan/buy?

Also young players with a good chance of becoming stars?

Thanks

How much money?
What team?
What positions?

Sorry do you mean from the Championship to other teams or for Championship from other teams

I have GBP300,000 but that may well change when I offload a few, still freebies or cheap players would be awesome.

Im Ipswich so looking for players who would come to the Championship so either from the Champ or other leagues.

All positions really but I need a good CM and also a Striker with goals in him

Josh Magennis

I had him for Reading and was top scorer in the league and got me promoted on FMH. You can probably get him on loan until you got more money if you want to sign him permanantly.

Josh Magennis

I had him for Reading and was top scorer in the league and got me promoted on FMH. You can probably get him on loan until you got more money if you want to sign him permanantly.

Thanks, was that in the first season? His stats look fairly ordinary but I will give him a go if you recommend him

Yeah in first season. Just be warned he may not be as successful for you but I'd give him a go on loan that way if he's a flop then you've not lost as much as if you signed him.

Glad to help.

Centre Mid - Gary Deegan (Bohemians). Is a class signing for anyone up to lower prem sides.

Striker - Chris Iwelumo (Wolves). Fairly old but still a very good striker signing, can often be got on a free at the end of the first season.

I have found that some players are missing from my game?

Im presuming that I have loaded too many leagues? Can anyone confirm this and offer a workaround?

If for example I dont load the spanish league does that mean I will never be able to sign a spanish player?

I reccomend Sam Vokes (Wolves). On loan first and then when you get enough money, if he does well for you, buy him. I used him in my Cardiff season and he helped me get promoted XD