FMH 2012 iOS - team Harmony

simbot

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

With all the info here and post you made i'm going pretty well at matches, transfers, ect...

The only problem I keep having is my team harmony...
I have players going "okay" or "low" moral for reasons unknown to me...
I am not sure how to use the "player interaction" properly, often when I use this I have players going to very good or superb... but sometimes the go low or very low, again, for reasons unknown to me...

my board is always happy about everything but they always "monitoring my team harmony"?-...

I welcome all tips and advice from more experienced players!

thx!

Players normally get low morale when not playing, you've sold a key player, a big team has bid for them and you rejected it, poor results/league position is happening.
Also players may not like each other so check their profile and have a look at relationships to see if any are strained, normally not playing these two together or if it is mass then selling the problem will help.

Player interaction you can use such as positive if a player is doing well. If they like public then give them public praise, if not then private is the way to go.
Be careful when giving negative criticism as if it is unjust players and the board alike can turn it against you but if a player has a positive personality (again check their profile) and you feel they've been playing poor compared to how they used to in the same league (say getting 6s not 7/8s anymore) then criticising them may help.