The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do regens on FMH have no PA. Once I was Man City and I bought a regen from Kettering for £6m now he is one of my best players. If I hadn't brought him he wouldn't be worth £32m in 2016. He would be in Ketterings first team.
Has anyone else noticed this?

It is generated from retired players so he could have Beckham's PA, it is also very misleading as you do not judge on value you judge on stats but players like that can not turn out like you want and/or peak early.

It is generated from retired players so he could have Beckham's PA, it is also very misleading as you do not judge on value you judge on stats but players like that can not turn out like you want and/or peak early.
His stats were bad. but I signed him anyway, just to see. In a few seasons his stats turned immence and was worth i think £32

I have never signed a regen with more than one stat lower than 10 (has to be higher than 7 though).

I cant remember, but he was playing for kettering so...

Kettering always have good regens, I remember getting a few in the third season on Bosmans or for £50k with all blue/green stats.

That happened to me but the player I bought was pants!