homer2k5

Reaction score
Now then lads,

I just got FM09 for my PSP, and was wondering if the downloads on here for the PC version like the genie scout, tactics, logos etc... would work on it? If not, are there alternative downloads specific to the PSP?

Cheers.

No none of the downloads on this site will work with FM Handheld. I don't think it's possible to download any addons etc... for FMH I'm afraid :(

Ok thanks. Well the games pretty poor. Everything is condensed as you would expect & there is no way of telling how good a player will be or if he is worth signing, you only get the star rating from your scout who you cant employ as there is no staff search!

What are you expecting from a game that runs slowly on PC on a PSP :p

Mine runs fine on both PC & PSP, must be your comp mate ;)

Nah I knew not to expect much, but honestly! You cant hire your own staff, really hard to know how good a player is as they only have about 15 stats & I dont even want to think about regens when im a few years in!

i got like suagr daddy and all of the unlockables for psp ill uplod if you want

I had FMH 2008. Went St Etienne. Won the French League first season. League and Champions league second season. It's so easy!

Yea load the Sugar Daddy & unlockables please mate! What do you need to do to unlock stuff? Just win trophies? I just finished 6th with boro, sold Tuncay to Man City for £23.5mill, bought Nani for £20mill, then sold him to Barcalona for £32.5mill & bought Sergio Ramos for £20mill!

Its solid to score goals. I bought Zaki & Cavenaghi for about £9mill combined, sold Aliadiere for £2mill & still have Alves & Mido. None of them score, I always draw 0-0 or lose 1-0 or nick a lucky 1-0.