FMH2014 2014/2015 update!

Reaction score
FMHLive - - FMH2014 - 2014/2015 updates

Download it while its hot fellas!!

keep an eye out for future updates as big transfers happen!

Will Diego Costa move to Chelsea! Will we see Cesc Fabregas in a Man Utd, Chelsea, or Man City shirt!

Whatever the answers are we will have it covered!

Enjoy!

v2 will be released later on today!

A new version will be released today around lunchtime or might be before that even!

Including Fabregas to Chelsea, Mame Diouf to Stoke and Joe Cole to West Ham United!

I have also released Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole from Chelsea as it it clear it will happen

When will we see David Luiz in a PSG shirt? Diego Costa in a Chelsea shirt? or John Smith in a Port Vale shirt?

Find out first here!

Can these be used on the mobile version? Or is it just the PSP version?

Wasn't brought out on PSP

download the file and place in

Fmh14data/data/database/ and replace the 'england' folder making sure you rename the original 'england' file and there we go you have to load England as main league and one other for the updates to take effect

Wasn't brought out on PSPdownload the file and place inFmh14data/data/database/ and replace the 'england' folder making sure you rename the original 'england' file and there we go you have to load England as main league and one other for the updates to take effect
Hi I downloaded update on a media download app but I'm baffled on how u get this into the game please can u take me step by step Into doing this as I need updates asapppppp thanks mate

Hi I downloaded update on a media download app but I'm baffled on how u get this into the game please can u take me step by step Into doing this as I need updates asapppppp thanks mate

ok mate sorry for late reply

1. If on iOS then it cant be done
2. find the folder named 'fmh14_data/data/database' and rename the england folder to 'england1' this saves it as a back up to go back to the original if needed
3. now copy and paste the downloaded 'england' file into that folder and that will put it into the game for you.
4. You MUST load England as the main league then at least one more aswell!

Hope you can get it to work

When will the update for fm2014 be available post transfer window closure?

Ah this was something i didn't think about!

as i'm pretty sure it won't work but if you try and calling the file 'englandsolo' and do it that way and load just england it MAY work give it a try for me to find out

What was your original file called? Was it just 'england'? If it was then try doing it called 'england' would be interesting to see if it worked