• Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 53K
D

Dec

gallery_1_1_260117.png

Download Megapack
These files include:
Over 18k faces for players and managers.

These files include:
Over 10k logos for clubs, competitions and national teams

How to install:
Select your file - Retina (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.
Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip
Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -
Drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2014 when your device is plugged in

For Android -
Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2014_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina).

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

Many thanks to Sortitoutsi for their megapack and doing the resizing. Thanks guys.
Many thanks to FM-View for their logo pack in which the file is based on. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i download, the site keeps telling me: "Sorry, you don't have permission for that".

Thanks,

I'm guessing I can download the player faces onto an iOS device using iTunes? Rather than iDevice?

iDevice is the name of your device not a program. You do use iTunes.

iDevice is the name of your device not a program. You do use iTunes.
Oh, yeah, I probably should've known that (I was surprised I hadn't heard of a program called iDevice) - cheers!

Do i have to create the folder "Logos" mate?

Because when my phone (Xpeira Z) is connected and i go into fm2014_data on the computer, no folders are found ?

Cheers

Last edited:
It will be in FMH2014_data then either logos, logos_retina, Logos_WVGA or logos_HVGA I believe.

Have a look to see if they are hidden files (if you are on Windows you can Google how to show these).

What it is mate is this,

When i open fmh14_data, i can select a folder called "data" then it brings up many folders one of which is named "logos_ipad" and within this folder i have four seperate folders called "players, comps, clubs and continients" .

Is that the correct place i am looking for ?

Thanks bud :)

Yes, drag and drop or copy and paste all the images into that logos folder.

This mightn't be relevant to brommer92's problem, but I have noticed that for some folders to show up in Android, the game has to be run at least once beforehand (even if you don't start a save, you just need to get to the menu).

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk.

Hi there i have become a member of the site but i still get the message Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager

please help

when i flick on guys iphone (my idevice thing) it shows internal storage when i climm that it goes into dcim and then into some wierd numbers and they are my pics and vids can i get any help?

Hi. Great megapacks but I am having one problem - Premier League logos and faces aren't showing up would anyone have an idea why this is?

Sounds like you need to install them again, they may not have installed correctly. Do others work such as Germany?

These are awesome and appreciate the share and effort! Just wondering if there is a list of player names associated with file numbers by any chance? I transferred to my tablet and came up about 300 files short of the extracted file. No dramas there as won't cry over 300 short...but 2 of that 300 seems to be 2 players in my current Inter save. So rather than extremely tediously sort through the folders to find the 300 missing...I could do a search if know the player file numbers.

Glad you like them. You could add them back in and click no to replace and see if it adds the 300. You could also use a Save Game Editor to find out the ID.

For some reason though, when I've been copying from computer to tablet, hitting don't copy duplications seemingly aborts the transfer. Haven't figured out the reason for this as yet. Save game editor yeah cool will give that a shot. Cheers Dec.