FMHi 2010 Arsenal / Fabregas question

gjb140

Reaction score
I've seen this topic discussed for the PC version of FM 2010 but I was not able to find anything about it in the FMHi version. Given the paired down options in FMHi, I was wondering if anyone has come across this and if so, what they've done.

Essentially Fabregas is playing horribly, often the worst of my squad per match. I am running the Arsenal 4-3-3 with Fab in the center mid slot. I've tried Nasri, Arshevin, Song, Diaby, Rosicky, Ramsey, Vela, Walcott, Traore, etc in different pairings onlong side him but to not much luck. I picked up Sergio Canales and if I choose 'pick squad' the AI always picks Canales over Fabregas.

In the FMHi version, you don't have the same individual player options like playmaker and such, so I am having difficulty getting more out of him. I run an attacking mindset with short passes (unless I am losing, then I may move to direct).

Sorry if that's not enough info, or if this is duplicated. Thanks in advanced for any help you can give.

Play a DMC in the middle so it reads: AMC - DMC - AMC. It works wonders espiecally if your AMCs are AMC/L/R.

FMHi is not realistic, and it is very limited.

The best I can say is sell him for a bit of money, and buy some new players.

Thanks for the quick replies. FMHi is the best I can do to satisfy my FM fix when away from the laptop or PC :). I'll keep trying a DMC to see if that helps. Thanks again