• Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

General123

Reaction score
FMHQHeader.png

Hello,

FMHQ is a new website going around. FMHQ is a Football Manager website to discuss all of your football manager games with other members of the site. The site is dedicated to making your Football Manager experience the best that it can be. But that is not all, we also have forums for you to talk to you about General things and about Sport as well. You will find all of that at FMHQ.

As well as what is said above, we have a download hub where we will give you the best links to all of the face packs, logos, skins and much more. The site is very organized as the sub forums are sorted out so it is easier for you to navigate the site which means it is very easy for everyone to use. The members are sorted out into groups. The admins of the site are called Chairmen, the second men which means they help the admins out are called Directors. Then there is the Managers which are the global mods, the coaches are the mods that are incharge of one forum. The normal members are called Players.

So go ahead and join FMHQ at http://fmhq.co.cc/

Last edited:
OK, I have posted put the link in text. It won't let me write the link in and make it work :(

Managed to get onto the site anyway, looks alright. The banner looks poor though.

Looks decent, nothing special.

What happened to 'We aren't creating anymore forums, we are using FMCHAT', General?

OK, we will take into conseration how to improve the banner and I have gotten the link to work now :)

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I didn't say that NUFC_Tony. Derbycountytillidie said that.

Well, I'm banned.

Oh yeah, it's because I went offline.

Tony just shh for once in your life, nobody is looking for a arguement, just let him get on with it.

On topic time:

Good luck with the site mate, i'll sign up but can't see me being a regular.

I'm not trying to start an argument.

I'm just merely stating that the power gets to there head.

Thanks for the support guys. And Tony, I didn't ban you so why are you directing it at me. Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you.

Sigh, trying to start another arguement?

To be fair Nathan, you were kind of trying to start an arguement, but I probably shouldn't say this, because an arguement will start knowing FM Base :(

Anyway, it's a pretty neat site, from what I've seen as a guest. The skin looks quite smexy :wub:

Thanks mate for you comment. Feel free to sign up if you want to. :)

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Anyone else had the chance to check it out?

The banner looks awful which may slow down your flow of new members. Skin looks nice though. Ben has made loads of forums in the past year but doesn't really stick with them, how will this one be any different General?

agree with tiraths on the bannner its quite off putting, but im sure thats something that can be easily rectified, think you shouldnt worry about getting members just yet because there will a massive increase of new members across all forums when FM11 comes out, so i'd use this time to get the site up to spec for them, check out all the other forums, see if there is an area they're not covering and focus on that, make it your unique selling point. best of luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back