FMHQ - The Headquarters of Football Manager Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter General123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for signing up. With the logo, the creator that made it, the logo wasn't like what it turned out like but anyway, we have a new logo now which looks much better in my opinion.

id7qeo.png

Thanks for that, I didn't realise the link wasn't working.

That site looks much better than the last 4 or 5 forums you and ben have done. Wheres the graphics forum tho?

Thanks. Well, the Download section is only available to those who sign up. We will probably change this though so everyone can see it anyway.

.co.cc ? should it not be .co.uk? which country is cc?

Yeah. In the future we will consider moving to a co.uk or a .com domain.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Things are going well so far on the site. 23 members in 1 and a half days :)

It doesnt matter how many members there is (Well it does but,) it matters about the quality of contents and posts on there

I know. I also forgot to mention that we have a SportReport section so for any of you guys that would like to write reports about sport then go over to that forum. Only elite writers can post in there so you will have to impress me as I incharge of the sport report section. :)

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:32 PM ----------

Anyone else had a chance to look at the site?

OK, so there has been a change around as one admin has resigned from his roles as admin due to inactivity and the other admin as resigned due to personal issues. So there will only be one admin incharge for the time being :)

sounds like it's starting to faill apart all ready :/

I would like to clear up any confusion. At the minute we have 2 admin on FMHQ. One admin left due to inactivity. Also I would like to clear up that the other admin didn't leave, and they are still online, and will be posting on FMHQ regularly. As a forum, we are going well, and still improving every minute. So why not come over and help us out?

sorry andy 1 FM forum is enough for me. Unless you were offering something truly unique and interesting then I have no reason to join your forum

We don't expect everyone to join though. Thanks though, for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back