FMKorea Barca Tactic / I won everything with Dortmund!

poweriess

Reaction score
This is not my tactic im just posting it because of my success!

Original Translation:
Hello, You wrote one last ppeolgeul eotneunde already back to one's servos.

Tiki Taka already implementing tactics to implement a pass play up too much-to-be do not know what help bwatja own gong Barcelona fan and have seen it a long time when this holiday haeboda FM, Barcelona and similar tactics, let's have come a born again added is Try.

Of course, the results should have won the game, but the Plus Contents When reality more interesting to implement the law, is not?

Jean shares as required by the board football, attacking football and
Barcelona tactics under the most adorable one flat towards the ~

Is the first formation. Pep Guardiola who took me time, but like Tata Martino and Tiki Taka the ball from the midfield and the left and right side of the heart to own a lot of forward defense relative to how they dispersed a key place are you looking for?

Plus, this FM signal roseuteoeul Barcelona looked the fact that there is no accurate striker (Villa has left a hole?) Ohmiljomil Then of course the players together to find the root of the attack seems right. Striker 4-6-0 tactic, then step forward and, except implemented based on looking for the most realistic and guess right. Cesc often the vanguard of the attack hits and bone inlaid look to implement it looks too without striker'll start by successful tactic.

Of course, the best defensive line pull must be raised so that midfield, defense and ball trapping to minimize the gap between the two great players can make the most of their abilities guess. Often leisurely tempo by adjusting the opponent's attack, then find a short space To create a path following the goal required a high defensive line. too strong midfield pass, the personality of the people in the middle to make, but it's just fake.

Here's the basic attack tactics root 0.3 people behind the midfield three top three people get to give a trigonometric hwenghani come true path open path to the left and right wingback. Tactic left wingback The most important feature of the flavor of the aggression that is raised to maximum gonna do this 10 hundred ohmiljomil when one is opened a little too often mistake the defense and midfield've taken away the short passes are also easily become circular.

With that the biggest key to Iniesta robbed of the ball on the opponent's tackle also won a red circle in the center of two people hanmyeongui encyclopedia midfielder is waiting to see it again to recapture the fact that Barcelona is the core of market share.

The core of the second tactic. Defensive tactics at the karate than any other side of the interval must be narrowed and the defender as shown in the figure four people fully implement the offside trap to prevent pass-through of the relative pay Castro caught the ball broke at the moment, except so there is no way to pass the stem cut off the rest of the players that do need be standing in place. then neomeowa relative to the center line of the ball taken away bwatja just a few seconds, right?

Want more than a relative, even a wingback who are not attached to the word wingpo is actively involved with the defensive line can jump to the reason that airborne spacing would very very very narrow.

How to implement the last third of the right anterior pressure! Three of the top three people to drink before all set to tackle individual close to the mark ... it is active. Striker Cesc Fabregas relative to the central defenders to ****** the ball when tackling defenders in the midfield and the back line to keep the ball because of wingpo word not deprived of a place to the end of the line, right? back pass is good, if the relative center-back a lot of mistakes or poor judgment if the right players the ball taken away from turnovers Barcelona - as soon as the red line on a beautiful counterattack with 4 players lead the assault numbers do right that can be actually very easy goal for this scene doeeotjyo.

Satisfy these three candidate configurations of the players is also very good as the best pass-Eleven distribution (70-80 midfielder remain the same) and can be seen. Probably Xavi Busquets Iniesta yeotdamyeon little better success rates and attempts be right?

Help either one of the ohmiljomil play most often pass in the penalty box left and right when the number written on the side to help balance the left and right sides pass!
Each space bilttae central defenders and defensive midfielders, line up strongly on the defensive line to pressure teams turn the ball into the path of a once successful counterattack, it may show up to the help of allies in the camp to comply with the distribution makes sense.

Too many passes by the goal, so I am left wingback Cross opened by the third level goldeul too many, as appropriate. Pass, even if it is in the middle, no matter how useless wingback at all, but rather plays a key role in the look In addition to the above core of Barcelona!

There are also more accurate shot cold stare. Opponent rushes to the penalty box after all the derived probability doeni pikeyi deogunyo ignorance increases the mesh, while the management of the physical deukjeomyul can claim a good way.

4-2-3-1 FM on the system (including Denmark, tactical) and speak to a director is around 5. Finally relief as the real Barcelona tactics in order to make that very 4-2-3-1'll be strong. Terms matbutyi 4-1-2-2-1 tactic if the value's an almost stifle .4-4-2 to comply with the corresponding method.

Either side does not open well 'using wingback three hundred defensive tactics "seems a weak aspects.
Reports that use these tactics to your opponent when you received, please prepare meticulously appointed player.

Jyeoteuni players now appointed tactics also equipped tactical framework consists of the perfect player Must know?

What I'm sure of one real similar to football skills are more important than the player's style is this tactic more and more style rides too.

GK

The most important skills (in order): coordinated defense, blocking a pass-through, one-on-one defense, predictability, trapping the ball
Seonpeul necessary: ​​No
Recommended style: with all the style of Valdez

-'ve Raised the defensive line back into space or just come to pass, even after they broke through a simple cross blown four kinds of patterns in the stock price's gonna also something that is more important than the above four kinds of player that if the sub-13 degree to the you would very likely jalhaejul. Puyol bareujalri central defender as cover type, you will be very difficult to satisfy.

DC

The most important skills (in order): heading, defensive positioning, pass judgment, trapping the ball
Necessary seonpeul: adjust the tempo of the attack from midfield, long pass attempt
Recommended Style: Pique, Hummel's, Thiago Silva, Inigo Martinez

- The opponent's defense that kicked the ball well most of it, are you holding up coming loose ball possession in order to adjust the tempo in midfield pass to speak to know what the correct judgment possession hanikkanyo know what 'faction often stay' The player with the seonpeul turned up the defensive line is quite useful even in the two above-I was hoping that the defender only prejudice the defense tactics Barcelona break 'Cause you finding a real Hummel seuneun 8.3 GPA to transfer naohneyo season. attacking positioning is high The higher the figure increased threat from set-pieces -

WB L / R

The most important skills (in order): Select attack position, cross, real-time speed, impersonations, trapping the ball
Necessary seonpeul: ~ side broke, preferably on the side along the touch line play, when I had the chance every attempt to penetrate the front
Recommended Style: Sat Scalea, Zhirkov, Gareth Bale, Ansaldi, Alves, Maggio, carry charges, etc. Alex Sandro

-'ll Barcelona winger tactic just think the wingback Let's defensive positioning, rather than tackling the stats very aggressive defensive player is to place the effect will be more than doubled. A young wingback also show a sense to raise this if you imagine you

DMC

The most important skills (in order): Pass, one day mark, mind, trapping the ball
Seonpeul necessary: ​​short simple passes full, adventurous sons play, always in the rear position, defensive prefer to stand rather than sliding tackle, dribble almost not try
Recommended Style: Busquets

- Style of karate important link you'd seonpeul. Place for something that Busquets hope bosimyi. Walk one day You've marked two very important stats, and short and easy path with few mistakes players cos of the attack from midfield seonpeul to control the tempo, though it does not require that the occupation will be more helpful later to train Sigil

MC L / R

The most important skills (in order): Pass, trapping the ball, teamwork, judgment, activity
Seonpeul necessary: ​​a pass-through frequently, try to go down than see his position after the management, control the tempo of the attack from midfield, 2:01 Pass Play full
Recommended Style: Xavi, Cesc Fabregas, sereuhi Roberto, Thiago Alcantara, Alex Song

- A lot of the flavor seat ride, right? Walk right spot to have put a playmaker to go down to take over the ball and tempo control seonpeul the player is unconditional. Seonpeul when the training doeni the growth of these stats seem to find good players interesting to look at is gonna get. offensive selection, though not required to put up a good player at the time would favor a huge goal, a brilliant midfield play, the title looks good with the players will show the ability to assist.

AM L / R

The most important skills (in order): individual skills, dribbling, passing, attacking positioning
Necessary seonpeul: ~ broke preferred, pass accurately aim at as shooting, dribbling that often attempts, 2:01 Pass Play full
Recommended Style: Mar Nathan, Azar, such as lamellar give blur

- Increase the number of passes that sometimes dribble to limit the amount of words wingpo tactics that I've been a good player sseomeok often do not think that stupid authentication. Dribble dribble Obviously if you have a lot of good players and increasing the share should be. Penalty box to the ohmiljomil two players enter the pass rush is hard to survive in the game play the game can be reversible.

AMC

The most important skills (in order): individual skills, dribbling, passing, composure, creativity
Seonpeul necessary: ​​his position after the ball came down to below the management, 2:1 full play pass, pass accurately aim at as shooting, pass-through attempts often
Recommended Style: Mesh, Mata, Cesc Fabregas, the playmaker Pastore type forward

- It's hard to find a weak spot and place the player when the game itself is weak right now in Barcelona, ​​is not it? Seonpeul positions have come down more to maximize market share give and receive multiple paths to the amount wingpo word should blow a pass-through rear Easily open space is essential, because I'll have to almost seonpeul. therefore comply with Cesc Fabregas can be a more active, with one of the players that we have to place their unconditional striker can fire should stay, or you scoring two falls. no cos the striker position players sikineunge training? Cesc the digits 15 in the degree of economic activity showed 10 goals.

It's not all a Gem who knows which side is correct for the fact that players just do not know the type ㅋ ㅋ
Just like that style, players will have encountered'll be satisfied if the need to do this one purpose actual implementation 'Cause even gonna remind delicious.

Finally, keep in mind when using some tactics? A

- Training usually attack training
- Bone touchline instructions when necessary 'Shoot the ball forward deployed' Do not spare shooting '
- Most do not match the player tab pulryeoseo digit gabomyeon mesh Player Ratings found that off with a point-printed in five has this case (if the mesh), the mesh changes to the right place wingpo recommend that word.
- Senior coach not tolerable mixed, as the person passing game (the body occupies a much better season, but made listening, feeling somehow different than training, right?)

- The most important going. Tactical adaptation degree geolrilsu 6-1 months rather than modify it, so let's relax and wait for the players.

Do this extreme, albeit enjoy passing game as the game was concluded that although these tactics and the more players, weak management undulating more prominent players need to focus Disregarding'll just tag the other networks, right?

Finally, if you ask me I'm on tactical yaktim to be, but it also will not haeboji ㅋ ㅋ
The purpose is to implement Barcelona haneunge good players to maximize the ability to create a much more efficient equals tactics.

All in all, get the football jeulgem ~ ~

FM2013 Tactics - [03/03/13] Barcelona Missed let fully implemented

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=50151641

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My results with Dortmund!
View attachment 465241View attachment 465229View attachment 465230View attachment 465231View attachment 465232View attachment 465233View attachment 465234View attachment 465235View attachment 465236View attachment 465237View attachment 465238View attachment 465239View attachment 465240View attachment 465228

View attachment 465227

Last edited:
You should delete that post marky platt, no one needs to read the op twice man!

Looks unreal. Nice. :)
It is!

Suggested Players:

DC: Hummels, Umtiti, Martinez, Barta
WB: Alex Sandro, Wallace, Corchia, Danilo, Peruzzi, Digne, Willems
DCM: Koke!!!!!!!!!!!! Pirlo, Mikel, Thiago, Verratti
DLP: Verratti, Thiago, Gundogan, Kross, Vilhena
IF: Reus, Hazard, De Bruyne, Maher, Shaqiri, Lamela, Draxler, Lacazette, Munian

And where is the tactic? Where is the download link ? Because i`m not going to make an user on that asian site just for this tactic.
Can u give us a decent link to this tactic pls?

And where is the tactic? Where is the download link ? Because i`m not going to make an user on that asian site just for this tactic.
Can u give us a decent link to this tactic pls?
No need to be rude, if you wold of looked properly its at the bottom of the post in blue

Crusho that markypratt tactic isn't the one for this thread.

Its this one..

Gonna give this a try. I take it that Necessary seonpeul when describing players for each position means PPMs, shame they are hard to understand :(

I usually keep myself to myself on these forums and keep all my posts about the tactic in question...But this Markyplatt guy is starting to severely pee me off...Mate the Medeators of these forums and many users have repeatedly asked you to stick to your own thread and to STOP promoting your tactic in others!!! Do you understand this or not???

I'm sick to the back teeth of going on threads and seeing you posting rubbish that should purely be kept to YOUR THREAD ONLY!!!

Poweriess has championed this tactic and taken time out to share this with everyone. The last thing he needs are abusers like you coming along and promoting their own tactics...do everyone a favour and jog on pal!!!

I dint try it this tactic, but i think, that is too risky, passive and unstable.

I usually keep myself to myself on these forums and keep all my posts about the tactic in question...But this Markyplatt guy is starting to severely pee me off...Mate the Medeators of these forums and many users have repeatedly asked you to stick to your own thread and to STOP promoting your tactic in others!!! Do you understand this or not???

I'm sick to the back teeth of going on threads and seeing you posting rubbish that should purely be kept to YOUR THREAD ONLY!!!

Poweriess has championed this tactic and taken time out to share this with everyone. The last thing he needs are abusers like you coming along and promoting their own tactics...do everyone a favour and jog on pal!!!
Banned thank Christ!

Wouldn't be that annoying if his tactics were actually that good!

Anyway will try this 460 out (though usually like at least two strikers)

Banned thank Christ!

Wouldn't be that annoying if his tactics were actually that good!

Anyway will try this 460 out (though usually like at least two strikers)

Ha, very true...cheers for that W4NKER!

Poweriess, You've gone for a defensive match prep...i'm sure the original OP says Attacking...what was your thinking around that?