FMKorea Barca Tactic / I won everything with Dortmund!

Really worked very well for me

Yes mate but keeping in mind im using Liverpool so mayb its bcus they dont have the players for the tactic? God knows lol I love the tactic and will continue to test abit more. You use def pos from the start mate or did u get the tactic fuid first?

Yes mate but keeping in mind im using Liverpool so mayb its bcus they dont have the players for the tactic? God knows lol I love the tactic and will continue to test abit more. You use def pos from the start mate or did u get the tactic fuid first?
I used very high and tactics only till fluid then balanced and def pos

I won everything with this tactic. My firs sesason with Chelsea was fantastic. Only miss FA cup. Thaks poweriess and thank you korean people. :D Sry for my poor english. :)

Last edited:
this tactic is quite good especial for strong or top team. it is not suitable for underdog coz it needs very good passing skill players.
loss the Possession means loss the game for this tactic.

Trying to use this, even if I'm not crazy about weird looking tactics.

Anyone using OIs? If so, how?

This tactic i really best possesions tactic. I playing chelsea and i always have possesion 60%+ but i lost a lot of matches with 60%possesion :( beacause patch 13.3.3 is **** for possesion tactics, u have possesion 65% and u lost match 2:0 ;(. Really tiki taka tactic. WHy 13.3.3 isnt for possesions tactics:(((((((((((((((
Sry for bad english

This is really good~~~~~esp. when u use high passing skill players.

esp. when u use high passing skill players.