qwerty111

Reaction score
http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&page=2&document_srl=58788696&cpage=1#comment

That's the tactic it is not mine, but i've used it amazing attack but very inconsistent defence. i've tried alot of match training but nothing seems to be working well with that. So i'm hoping any tactician here can please fix the defence. Maybe Jassar and all of you like him.

REALLY GREAT TACTIC AND AMAZING FOOTBALL. I CAN ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT

THE TACTIC WON 33 OUT OF 34 BUNDESLIGA GAME WITH 93 GD, I DONT KNOW HOW HE DID THAT OR WITH WHAT TRAINING

THE TACTIC WON 33 OUT OF 34 BUNDESLIGA GAME WITH 93 GD, I DONT KNOW HOW HE DID THAT OR WITH WHAT TRAINING

Training - Pre-season tactics - tactics .... gauge full, balanced teamwork-defense defensive positioning set pieces OR Seusyat season

Small pitch

Training - Pre-season tactics - tactics .... gauge full, balanced teamwork-defense defensive positioning set pieces OR Seusyat season

Small pitch
and i dont understand in season traing - is it BALANCED - TEAMWORK, 0R BALANCE DEF POSITIONING

Does anyone know when to use the counter tactic? is it for away games or just for difficult games or protecting a lead?

i dunno, i just translated what was there. prob teamwork preseason, then def position per match.

Counter is usually underdog or away game for most teams..

Found it's immense at home but very open away and concedes a lot.

I confirm that this tactic can score many goals, but also take a lot ......
:S

^^)

I play with this tactic fluid instead of Stark.

^^)

A lot of yellow cards

Last edited:
there is a special topic for this question.

I think the question here is not the ideal place

Click the link, it takes you to a post where I used the tactic this thread is about.