ashman

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im just posting as im new to the FML lark and i know there is probably some other posts on this, but how will i be able to take part in FML?

Would appreciate a bit of help.

I haven't bothered with FM Live so I'm afraid I can't help. It would be nice if someone else could help out though. Pull your fingers out lads. <_<

i signed up for the beta and got offered to test it a while ago , played it for a bit and got bored pretty quick, its pretty lame i think, not sure how you get on it these days really when is even due to be released? have you actually checked the fm live website?

I have some invites I think. I'll send you one if you PM me your email address.

Thanks for the help guys, i havent read too much into it, but FM MMO Sounds interesting!

Iv mailed you Sean, thanks.

thanks mate.

im on it now watch out denton holme fc

Oops sorry kris I missed that. I'll do it when I get home tonight (Y)

No probs. I hope you enjoy it, for a few weeks at least until you get bored like most people have done.

Nice to see they met their summer release date. Or has the weather confused them?

It lacked direction after a certain point for me. The forums were a joke too, too many people were taking as a place to moan about losing all the time or certain people winning all the time. And being in Madeira, it was the guinea pig world so it was changing all the time so that's why I lost interest.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BetaUtils::getisallowedbetareferalaccess() in /var/www/FML_LIVE/fmlivenew/beta-referals/index.php on line 46

Anyone else get that on their invites page?:?

It means '**** off'

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BetaUtils::getisallowedbetareferalaccess() in /var/www/FML_LIVE/fmlivenew/beta-referals/index.php on line 46

Anyone else get that on their invites page?:?

Yeh I am. Looks like they might have closed it or something.