FMN

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I was very surprised at the huge interest shown by the members of FM-Base and I can certainly say you've got a very eager community, I would Like to use this thread only to Release Official FMN Information for example the final line up of Managers and there chosen teams I would really appreciate it If not many comments were made but were made on the original post made by my friend Jonesy;

RUSSIA

Amkar Perm - Glocken73*
Anzhi Makhachkala - jerkojj*
CSKA Moscow - ME (TheDon)
Dynamo Moscow - sammslmfb
Krasnodar
Krylia Sovetov Samara - makfux
Kuban Krasnodar
Lokomotiv Moscow - potta
Rostov
Rubin Kazan - Jonesy
Spartak Moscow - Kelanf7*
Spartak Nalchik - Adam 24*
Terek Grozny - Wesomek
Tom Tomsk - Playmaker10
Volga Nizhny Novgorod
Zenit St. Petersburg - JakeHartlepool10

As you can see there are 4 spaces left and if you wish to manage those teams hurry and let me know!

ALSO IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HOST GAMES AND ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR TIME AND HOST GAMES FOR US IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED! AS WE ONLY STARTED THIS AROUND 5PM TODAY AND HAVE ALREADY HAVE A MASSIVE NUMBER OF ENQUIRIES! PLEASE E-MAIL ME ON [email protected] OR MESSAGE ME ON HERE!! WE NEED YOUR HELP

WWW.FMNETWORKS.CO.UK

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A * NEXT TO YOUR NAME YOU STILL NEED TO VERIFY YOUR DETAILS AND/OR DOWNLOAD HAMACHI AND CONNECT TO OUR NETWORK DETAILS OF WHICH ARE ON OUR WEBSITE

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

RUSSIA

Amkar Perm - Glocken73*
Anzhi Makhachkala - jerkojj*
Krasnodar
Kuban Krasnodar
Lokomotiv Moscow - potta
Rostov - bkp130*
Rubin Kazan - Jonesy
Spartak Moscow - Kelanf7*
Spartak Nalchik - Adam 24*
Terek Grozny - Wesomek
Tom Tomsk - Playmaker10
Volga Nizhny Novgorod - Trace2CK*

Last edited:
*UPDATE*

If your name appears above please visit http://www.fmnetworks.co.uk and go on thee the sign up page! Immediately and enter your details! This is essential for us! There is only 1 spot left!

When is this starting!!???XD....because I wanna play!?(6).....and smash up the league with Lokomotiv Moscow!:p

URGENT MESSAGE, SORRY EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY FILLED OUT ONE OF THE FORMS, THERE HAS BEEN A SLIGHT **** UP WITH THE WAY THEY ARE DONE, IT'S NOT WORKING WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON UPDATING IT, THE GAME WILL HOPEFULLY START SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND!

ALL THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN TAKEN HERE IS THE FINAL LIST

Amkar Perm - Glocken73
Anzhi Makhachkala - jerkojj
Krasnodar - KyleReynoldsSTFC
Kuban Krasnodar - GOODEY23
Lokomotiv Moscow - potta
Rostov - bkp130
Rubin Kazan - Jonesy
Spartak Moscow - Kelanf7
Spartak Nalchik - Adam 24
Terek Grozny - Wesomek
Tom Tomsk - Playmaker10
Volga Nizhny Novgorod - Trace2CK

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Could everyone please fill out the new form and post back on here when you have!

Sorry mate but it was first come first serve

Just to let everyone know the game will be starting at 6 but we will be letting everyone join 1 by 1 so that everyone gets the right team...

amkar perm has become available, first come first serve

Please head over to FMN for the latest information...

We have scrapped this game and started a fresh with game requests beeing held on our own forums so that we can keep everything in one place. So head over and sign up!

TheDon