You can just orientate at the colors, I just try that I dont have guys in the orange because I also use a realistic injury file. In the end its just an own calculation of the skin creator to give a better and quick overview about tiredness. Its not really that black and white even though the numbers tells you that. For example I remember that I had a player complaining that he didnt played two games while he was deep in the red. :D

Hello,
Thanks for the Skin! I really like it.

I just wondering. It seems like World -> Transfers is broken?
It just shows nothing.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks!

i wanted to ask a quick question how can i look at any givin teams kit with this skin loaded, i cant find them for the life of me? i need to check to see if the kitpack i d/l is working. any info is apprecited & great looking skin

Really liking the skin but when in a match its really hard to see the text. Is there a fix for this?

Nope, no Notebook resolution are supported with this version.

hola se puede cambiar el color de la condicion y el ritmo del jugador en la pantalla de tacticas y demas?¿gracias de antemano

Снимок экрана 2020-06-09 в 23.31.51.png

Could someone please explain what this text means inn Korean and what this column is resembling ?

That korean column is an own calculation of hidden values from the skin creator to check how jadeness / fatigue a player is. The values are something like -500 to 500. -500 means that he didnt played at all and is a bench warmer while 500 means he is exhausted and needs a break.

Check my spoiler of the #4 post ( https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/fmnation-skin-2-5.161637/#post-2462652 ), there you find the file location to easily translate it into your own language.

how come when i download...unzip, then put in skin folder. It doesn't appear in list of skins in preferences. Any ideas guys??

Did you solve the problem? You install it like any other skin.

Did you solve the problem? You install it like any other skin.
No didn’t work. Did the same as I’ve done with other skins. But just not working. Doesn’t appear in drop down menu.

So you put the "FMNATION skin" in the skin folder and the "properties" folder in the same directory where the skin folder is?
Do you use a resolution less than 1920x1080?