FMRTE '11 Do you use it? Share your vision and experince.

sway

Reaction score
Dear All,

I was reading in few treads some negative coments about FMRTE and some critics for people who are using it.
That's why I decide to post this tread and to see more point of view about using of FMRTE.
You can share for what are you using it - money, squad members changes and etc.

We have a chance to use such editors from few year and I can be honest - I'm using it.
I always play with 2 managers. With first one I always start at Manchester United and the second one starts as unemployed.
For unemployed I only give world class status. I never chane enything. He plays like some people say - the real FM game.
For the first one I use FMRTE in most cases for money. As football fens we always want to see the best players in the world in our favourite team and FM is a chance to do it. I buy my favourite players - Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Hulk, Chielini, Bufon and etc. I alway buy the best young players in the world (under 17 and 16 year) which after 4-5 years start to play in the first squad. That's why I have seasons in which I won CL and for the next season I have 200-250 mln euro free for transfers, but I don't need to buy enyone.

Don't forget that the main idea is To Enjoy The Game!

Some people enjoy the game by cheating but some people enjoy the game without cheating.

OMG u guyz r cheatzzzz

Seriously, I don't use FMRTE but I think if people want to use FMRTE in order to enhance their enjoyment of the game then that's cool, you paid for the game so you should be able to enjoy it however you want without people being condesending towards you.

I don't use it to edit my team and make them super rich [though I have been tempted] I mainly use it to scout regens that come through.

I only use fmrte when i cant be bothered to play my real save, and start a new one, giving a BSN or League 2 team billions of quid and 10000 reputation.

In my real save with newcastle im on the 11.0.0 patch, so fmrte doesnt work with that.

I use FMRTE to make the game more realistic.

I use FMRTE to edit players stats who are doing well in real life to make it slightly more realistic, I don't use it to cheat though.

I dont use FMRTE, but i do use genie scout to help me find players. as i find ingame scouts are rubbish at best.

Anyone's free to do as they wish, of course, but after trying fmrte last year for the first time, I found it just took the fun away...For me that is...!

It's absolutely great. The only problem is I don't find much friends to play with, but I guess that will change now :)

As long as you don't brag on here about winning loads of trophies after using fmrte, then we don't mind if you use it.

I dont use it for any of my saves.

But I am using it for my Football Manager Ultimate Team, so I can swap players ect.