mantpro

Banned
Reaction score
I have a problem in one of my saves, im Man City at the start of the second season, i want to sign Vukojevic, i had offer him a contract before, but he rejectid it saying that he want's to stay in the club, that's **** because he was unhappy and wanted to play for a bigger club, then a couple weeks laters Man Utd offer him a contract and the ******* accept, well the thing is that the EPL is thinking about giving him a work permit, i don't want this to happen so i can ****** him up, i had tryed to put him Chinese and Cameroonian nationality but that didn't worked, what can i do for them to reject his work permit ?

u could just let him sign, then use the 'swap' function with one of ur players. If you're that desperate to get him :p

add a new manager take over Man Utd make an offer and just accept if you are so desperate

I kinda expected you'd be able to on FMRTE , if you can't then Take Control of Man Utd and once he has his WP then cancel the transfer.

I think if you make him from a country outside the top 200 in fifa rankings then it will get rejected but I reckon he would probably get accepted upon appeal

I think if you make him from a country outside the top 200 in fifa rankings then it will get rejected but I reckon he would probably get accepted upon appeal

The first was rejected, im in the appeal time and it's always accepted.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

I kinda expected you'd be able to on FMRTE , if you can't then Take Control of Man Utd and once he has his WP then cancel the transfer.

But if the WP is accepted he will be on Man Utd and i don't really think the fans would like that, and less if i was UTD manager XD

No I meant add a new manager to take over Utd and don't confirm the transfer then he will still be at his current club.

No I meant add a new manager to take over Utd and don't confirm the transfer then he will still be at his current club.

Oh, let's see if i can.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Finally i could, i'd just had changed the transfer fee from 9M to 1,6 billions and Man Utd were soo poor :D

Why not just play the game properly? He didnt want to come to Man City, he wanted to go to United, you are Man City and can afford anyone you want, just go get someone else and quit cheating.

Why not just play the game properly? He didnt want to come to Man City, he wanted to go to United, you are Man City and can afford anyone you want, just go get someone else and quit cheating.

No it's not, it's just correcting bug, because he was extremely interested to come, and was unhappy, but then he said that he want's to stay in the club, but then a week later UTD come and he accept, hey, that's a ******* bug it's not cheating.

No, a player rejecting a contract and signing one elsewhere is not a bug, its called tough ****, thats football.

And how is going into the editor, cancelling rival teams transfer and upping the fee from 9million to 1.6billion not cheating?