Yeah it's a free product, download it from FMRTE.com but when you've downloaded it, to save changes to your game you need to activate a key?

Yeah it's a free product, download it from FMRTE.com but when you've downloaded it, to save changes to your game you need to activate a key?

It's not a free product, you need to pay for an activation key to use it.

Just looked at that page and indeed, you do need to get tha license to be able to actually edit things.

Yeah i had a license key to activate the product i confirmed the offline method it took me to the website as i activated the key at give me a load of numbers and letters i had to paste on to the website it took me to, i then pasted the numbers and letters into a box and clicked "get license" it done nothing, it's supposed to generate a download for me to then open a file and activate the code and nothings happened? :/

Yeah i had a license key to activate the product i confirmed the offline method it took me to the website as i activated the key at give me a load of numbers and letters i had to paste on to the website it took me to, i then pasted the numbers and letters into a box and clicked "get license" it done nothing, it's supposed to generate a download for me to then open a file and activate the code and nothings happened? :/

Then you'd need to take it up with them on that site, it's nothing to do with this forum.