Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter12

Reaction score
Hi ALL

AM looking to download FMRTE for fm14 but cant seem to find it, isit out yet or can i just not find it anyway
?

Yes it is out, you can find it in the store section in the game

No it is not

He means the official RTE SI have made as for Braca, FMRTE, not it isnt and prob wont be for a few weeks, while he looks at hte new code and decides if he can intergrate the new program for it. He has his own site, google FMRTE and scan the forum there for an update.

I dont see the point in buying the FMRTE now anyway. Its around the same price as the SI in game editor, but often causes crashes.

I dont see the point in buying the FMRTE now anyway. Its around the same price as the SI in game editor, but often causes crashes.

I've never had a problem with it, and it allows to update the kit which is possibly the only thing i use it for.. gotta screw them fans for all their cash.. lol.

Am the same never had any problem with it crashing, it great to have for undating my kits for my lower league career each season

where can i download data editor (pre game) except steam

I would rather use the Braca one to be honest SI's in game editor is ****..have to manually edit each attribute one at a time and after about 3 games the attributes go to **** from say full 20's to full 11's. Can get quite annoying doing it all over again every week.

i have already fmrte 14 and it work for me but not steam i play offline

Status
Not open for further replies.