Blue4life

Reaction score
WHen you edit a players CA or PA there is a number in brackets. For example a player is 140 CA/ 180PA the number in brackets next to it is about 45. WHat does this number mean?

If it's 140CA/180PA, the number in the bracket is 40. It's the difference between the two :)

And whats the significance of that?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Also if I change the PA but not the CA does that mean that the player can be beter than he would have been even if it halfway through a save of FM? Will their stats be better than they would have been?

If a 21-year-old has a PA of 180 and his CA is 140, he will continue to rise towards that 180 PA. Many factors weigh in regarding how quickly he will do that or whether he'll reach it at all, injuries/playing time/tutoring etc.

If it's a 35-year-old with the same figures, his CA obviously won't go up, but rather drastically down.

edit: I would think so, yes. I've not done anything like that myself though, so I really can't be sure. Maybe someone at the official site can help.

Last edited: