Is there any way for giving yourself a monthly source of income every month for each year. Like a sponsorship or something that gives you money each month?

Ty

Is there any way for giving yourself a monthly source of income every month for each year. Like a sponsorship or something that gives you money each month?
Ty
You can on the data editor
Go to the club then click the finances tab and there's a tab called 'Monthly Instalments'

Im in my game at the moment in 2013. And i just downloaded some new kits, a skin and the megapack for competition logos and badges, but for some reason some kits, and my new skin wont work. And i have some old logos all ready downloaded which still work and are not getting replaced the new ones i just downloaded? :/ and the new ones wont work? Any help thanks.

Regarding the RTE, how do you save the changes you have made to the game?

^ Click on the second icon from the left that's located at the top left of the FMRTE program. It looks like one of those old floppy disks.

Regarding the RTE, how do you save the changes you have made to the game?

On FMRTE, click the little disk(save changes), this will apply to game. They wil stay in game when you save.

How do I transfer a free agent to a club using FMRTE?

Thanks for the help lads but I must be using a different rte to you lot.

There are none of the floppy disk icons - I know which one you are on about - I have seen it before for previous versions, but my current rte only has a drop down menu that says 'Merge editor data' and 'Save editor data as...' I have tried these options but have had no luck.

Any ideas?
Any links to the rte you guys are using?

Thanks

Last edited:
ledieu that is the pre game editor located in the editor folder of fm2012 not repeat not fmrte and to answer your question just click on save editor data then when u load fm2012 then u need to start new game and fm will ask u to select which db u want click the change box and then select ur db

yh exactly what robert said you're not using FMRTE so you can not make changes whilst in a game you can only start a new one with that game editor

Thanks lads, great help.

Any ideas of where I can get the in-game editor you speak of? Thanks.

my FMRTE 12 needs custom codes

can someone help me...i have used fmrte 12 loads of times and used it before on this specific save but suddenly now it is asking me for custom codes to enter for it to work...can anyone help me?,,thanx

can someone help me...i have used fmrte 12 loads of times and used it before on this specific save but suddenly now it is asking me for custom codes to enter for it to work...can anyone help me?,,thanx

There has been a new FM12 update, you have to wait until the updated FMRTE version is released.

hi guys my fmrte stopped working today saying it does not support the fm2012 i am running well the fmrte i downloaded was the 5.4.0 so whats occuring worked for 5 days then stopped nehelp guys???

it has stopped because there was a update for FM12 so you just have to wait my friend to download the new update for FMRTE to release a new update..i am on the same boat..lol
hi guys my fmrte stopped working today saying it does not support the fm2012 i am running well the fmrte i downloaded was the 5.4.0 so whats occuring worked for 5 days then stopped nehelp guys???

On the data editor, is there a way to lower the amount of teams in a competition?

For Example:

Blue square bet premier : 25 teams

And i want only 18 teams, because 25 is so much.