Last week I made the competition of Curaçao playable for FM 2012. But now I'm playing it I see that the North American Champions League is not implemented as it should be in FM. Now I would like to adjust the CL, but how can I find the rules of the CL in the editor. The thing that has to change is the qualification of the teams. I would like to make it as follows (like in real life):

24 teams are qualified
21 of that teams are from the 10 best countries in Northern America
the champions of the other countries have to play in the CFU Club Championship for the remaining 3 tickets.

Can anybody tell me where I can adjust the qualification rules? When I know where to find them, I can add the rules myself I guess.

when i customize a player it changes the attributes but not the overall graph of his attributes. whats wrong with it?

p.s- i use it to see what youngsters would look like of certain attributes were better

anybody have any ideas to when the updated FMRTE is out ?? Thanks :)

New version has been released. But now you need to donate to use it fully.

I haven't use FMRTE before, do the changes affect the save data or do you have to start a new game?

i have downloaded a 'mega league database' off here and dont know were to put the file its a .dbc file any ideas were to put it thanks :)

I haven't use FMRTE before, do the changes affect the save data or do you have to start a new game?
you dont need to start new game, just have fm open then press load game on fmrte then any changes are saved immediately. i decided to donate in the end as its only 1 euro for full version

i have downloaded a 'mega league database' off here and dont know were to put the file its a .dbc file any ideas were to put it thanks :)
C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data
i think but not certain

Hello
i'm not sure if its the right place for it or not... i have a question about the regular editor. for FM12
I want to create a player. there is a lot of stats to enter. if i write there 0 - that means it will be random?
and what about CA and PA. is there any way that the editor will create a player with CA between 100-120, for instance?

last question. i saw that i can write in PA -1, -2, -3 etc... until -10 .
what does that means?

Help will be much appriacted.

could someone possibly post a link for the new version of FMRTE as i have searched for it and can't find it, it would be much appreciated

when i want to save changes i've made..they ask for a activation keys..where can i get that from??

Well, it's safe to say I've got a working crack of the application.
I'm probably not going to release it though. :S

Well, it's safe to say I've got a working crack of the application.
I'm probably not going to release it though. :S

Don't bother, if someone wants it bad enough they should be willing to part with €1, don't feed the stupid. I only ever used it as a scout anyway so I <3 the free version