Hmm.. All teams I stumple upon(including my own) has got their original kit patterns correct, but the colors are ALWAYS lime green and red. Does anyone know how to fix this? Tried to fix it through FMRTE but it says the colors are correct, which they're obviously not.

Hi guys, I used the editor to give my team a 500M balance, I start a new game with that team and there balance is only 55M, where is the other 445M? (I know im sad for giving my team loads of money but hey I prefer it like that :p)

When i click the floppy disk to save the game and when i press Ctrl + S it doesn't change anything in my game its' really frustrating as i just want to watch Wimbledon make it to the prem and join my Chelsea team.

Please help me.

What are the extras you get when you donate the 1 euro? It's the first time I use FMRTE and I don't know what it can do else than manipulate players and money

get a grip gandalfio, the guys that have developed this have obviously spent a lot of time on it, is it too much to expect everyone who uses it to put 1 euro in the pot to pay them for there time u tight ****!!!!!

I would appreciate it if you could help me...

When i click the floppy disk to save the game and when i press Ctrl + S it doesn't change anything in my game its' really frustrating as i just want to watch Wimbledon make it to the prem and join my Chelsea team.

Please help me.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please?

but surely making money off of someone else's product is illegal? I thought FM-Britain got in trouble?

BarryElse.

I had the same problem at first.
Load fm, then load your game. Go to preferences and change display to windowed.
Open FMRTE then hit load game.
Make the adjustments you want to make, i hit the floppy disk at the top left to save the adjustments after each player/ club is changed.
Close FMRTE.
Save and exit your fm game.
Reload the game and your changes should be made!
Let me know if this helps!

Anyone managed to get the new version of FMRTE v5.1.4 ? The download link doesn't work on the official site and there is no mirror to download from

BarryElse.

I had the same problem at first.
Load fm, then load your game. Go to preferences and change display to windowed.
Open FMRTE then hit load game.
Make the adjustments you want to make, i hit the floppy disk at the top left to save the adjustments after each player/ club is changed.
Close FMRTE.
Save and exit your fm game.
Reload the game and your changes should be made!
Let me know if this helps!

Cheers bro, thanks for the help Mr. daviefow.

uhm well I've done some editing on a couple of players... the next month like all their attributes (even the ones I haven't changed) drop.... little help? lol

uhm well I've done some editing on a couple of players... the next month like all their attributes (even the ones I haven't changed) drop.... little help? lol

Make the players current ability and potential ability 200. These stats are known as CA & PA.

HELP PLEASE?!
I'm using Mini FMRTE, how am I able to remove a players injury? It just says "true", so I try to highlight to write "false" but nothing else happens, I am able to make my players condition and match fitness 100% any ideas?

miniFMRTE doesn't allow any editing. It's simply to view players attributes.