miniFMRTE doesn't allow any editing. It's simply to view players attributes.

you can, your able to edit the attributes and match fitness etc, just unsure of how to remove an injury...

Is there a free alternative anywhere? Not paying for this Euro junk, just want to make a player a few years younger to prolong his game life

Is there a free alternative anywhere? Not paying for this Euro junk, just want to make a player a few years younger to prolong his game life

Use the data editor then.

Edit-or isn't there something like a mini-FMRTE I've heard of?

Last edited:
Yes miniFMRTE, download the latest FMRTE, the go to computer> C: > BraCa Soft and it will be in one of the folder there.

y do the attributes i edit drop after awhile ? is it because of CA and PA ??

Im having trouble downloading from the official site, does anyone have a mirror? Or is anyone willing to upload FMRTE to like mediafire or something?

Hello for all my swapped players it doesnt show achievements for the club it will show the stats like 2011/2012 goals apps ect but the achievements say they are still at the current club as shown below

View IIqvJH.png on ScreenSnapr

is swapping players the only way and is there anyway to fix this?

Ill delete thread once i get an answer

So frustrating! I can't get the changes to save in game! I do the changes, click save on FMRTE I can see the changes in game. Save the game, then close FMRTE then when I load up the game again everything is back to normal??? Any ideas how to sort this? Thanks

how do i transfer players using fmrte?
Have you paid for it?

So frustrating! I can't get the changes to save in game! I do the changes, click save on FMRTE I can see the changes in game. Save the game, then close FMRTE then when I load up the game again everything is back to normal??? Any ideas how to sort this? Thanks
If you don't save after making the changes, but continue a few times...do the changes reset or stay?

Once i donate will the full version become available to download?

I've downloaded and it won't load up for me. I have turned off my firewalls and virus protection. It says fmrte has stopped working. Help??

Right loving this now! If you go into edit a player. JUST change the CA/PA to 200 each and after upto 2-3 weeks your player will be awesome!! Just make sure everytime you change something you click on the save button. If you just make him a legend, his stats will drop rapidly unless you keep the program open and you have clicked freeze on the players attributes!

I have a problem. I want to become a national manager of a country that already has a manager soon after starting a game as a club manager. Is there a way using this editor (or some other way) to get rid of him? I tried setting FA patience to 1 and manager status to 0 but it didnt seem to do anything. Making contract to expire doesn't do anything either because national managers don't have a contract that ends on a certain date. Any advice?

Last edited: