on mini fmrte how do i actually change the player i want to edit atm it just lets me edit only one player

is there a download for fmrte that is compatible with version 12.2.0 and why doesn;t steam give me the next update (12.2.1) auto?

can any one help me with the mini fmrte pref moves i dont know what pref moves im using

I've got an issue with FMRTE - and well, not just with this version for 2012, but also 2011.

With the player presets, (maxing all attributes to 20, 16, 13, or 1 (Legend down to Very Poor) is there any way of using those presets to mass edit a group of players at a club, all at once?

Been looking to see if this was possible or not, because I haven't worked it out. Any ideas?

When I tried to change the kits for my team SC Bastia, they wouldn't show up in the match. How can I fix this, because the kits were really cool.

I was browing FMRTE and I found a ppm called: 'Uses outside of foot'. Is there an equivalent in the FM2012 Editor?

I assume it is for very technical 1 footed players?

Does anybody have an FMRTE for the latest patch that is mac compatible?

Although I don't have the most recent version of FMRTE, there should be an option to do a future transfer for a player

No it does not. What you can do is a random future transfer and change the player for the one you want to buy.

I've changed the country junior rank to 200 and the youth academies of all the clubs to 20. Any predictions about the result?

do you have to donate now to be able to use the editor?

ive donated but have to wait 5-7 days as its going through as a echeque

Yeh you have to donate to save changes, Mine wont load a game any help?

How much have people been donating to actually get the full use of FMRTE?

Just wondering how i would upload my database to fmbase? I have created this database for my challenge - global free agent challenge. Please help!

Thats a disgrace the fact that you have to pay to use a flipping editor??!!!!!! Money- grabbing so 'n' so's

You now need to donate 5 euros to use FMRTE. I thought it used to be 1 euro?

Thats a disgrace the fact that you have to pay to use a flipping editor??!!!!!! Money- grabbing so 'n' so's
Feel free to make you own editor if you don't like it. The people who make the editor make it in their free time around other commitments. A small fee is the least we can do to say thank you for their hard work.

where do i donate? I click "get a liscense" but when the link comes up it says there is an error on the FMRTE website?