Random question:

Messing around with Lower league Scottish teams I want to make one of them professional status so I change it from semi-pro to Pro - However I am unable to offer any players/coaches full time contracts. Am I missing something?

Hi, im new to the FMRTE and was wondering how i get this to work, i downloaded the file and it is on my desktop, the editor loads up ok however every time i click on the load game nothing happens.
Im running 12.2.0 database and steam says game is up to date so i presume latest patch also.
can anyone help?

Hi, im new to the FMRTE and was wondering how i get this to work, i downloaded the file and it is on my desktop, the editor loads up ok however every time i click on the load game nothing happens.
Im running 12.2.0 database and steam says game is up to date so i presume latest patch also.
can anyone help?

Did it say Game Loaded in the very bottom left?

Hi i dont recall it saying that, it certainly didnt loady any searchable database

I don't actually have it on my new computer but, as long as the games open and you press 'load game' it should load everything (progress bars pop up etc) or give you a reason why (save not compressed/ compressed whichever)

I don't actually have it on my new computer but, as long as the games open and you press 'load game' it should load everything (progress bars pop up etc) or give you a reason why (save not compressed/ compressed whichever)

hi tubby checked tonight and it doesnt say game loaded, i just click the load game and nothing happens
very strange.
looks like i wont be using the editor

What a plum, i just realised by accident you need to have the game opened up for the save game to load.
It would have helped if there was a user guide etc to help but got it sorted now

hey guys, this might've been asked before, but is there an alternative real time editor, that allows you to to change league structures by the end of a certain season? i.e. I'm playing in slovenian first league that has only 10 teams, but it's getting boring playing versus same 9 teams 4 (or 5-6-7 times if you consider cups and all...) times a season - what I would like is to expand the league to lets say, 18 teams or w/e. Now, it's easy to achieve this through regular editor, but since I'm so many years in game and really worked hard (wasted so much time) to promote my team from fourth tier to regular champions I don't want to start all over again - I'm almost certain what I'm asking for is impossible, but, still, if someone has any info, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Is anybody willing to purchase FMRTE 13 license for me. Having a bit of trouble buying it with my German paypal account. I will transfer €4,99 to you so can do it.

Thanks

Has any kind soul got any activations left from fmrte for fm2012? $3 is more than I want to pay for such an old version, thanks in advance!