Request a Player screenshot Fm12

Can someone add Charni Ekagamene and Samir Carruthers in 2018+

Have had them for a few years in my scottish hero save and hoping they can cut it in the SPL for a few years

why do people post these pictures without the attributes tab showing??? the profile tab is so unhelpful its a piece of ****. The attributes tab is a much better way of showing how good they are in future
uhh...mate they both show attributes.The only difference is that the profile tab gives you more information then the attributes tab.

uhh...mate they both show attributes.The only difference is that the profile tab gives you more information then the attributes tab.

yeah but the attributes tab puts into a more visual form, I dont need to to see that Ross Barkey is english...It's much better seeing the attributes mapped out

Also if you want a screenshot of a player in the future, his age, value, nationality are irrelevant, its purely about how good the player is...

Sandro (Barcelona), Saul (At. Madrid), Said Benkarit (Dortmund), Carl Jenkinson (Arsenal), Dodo (Corinthians), Inigo Martinez (R. Sociedad) and Taleb Tuatkha (M. Haifa in Israel) in 2014+ thanks! :)

Ok i have went back as far as page 51 and didn't see any of the can someone get them from 2016+ much appreciated,

Jores Okore
Kristian Alvarez
Lindsay Rose
Alassane Tambe
Ivo Pekalski
Cheick Doukoure
Cidinho(AMRC Botafogo)
Bjorn Siguroarson

Thanks I know its quite a few but would be greatly appreciated.